IGNORED

No No No!

formerly known as ivan

3 out of the back 4 still the same as what struggled last season and barely kept us in this division. Simply not good enough. I think there should be a new post after every game regarding a new centre back until one is signed cus yet again tonight the ones we have proved they are not good enough for this division against possibly the weakest team in it. Let's face it, two new centre backs is a must.

Exactly the same midfield as the one last season who again constantly struggled. Thought kilkenny might have improved following Saturdays performance but tonight he was back to his old shit self. Where is the creativity and flair? Am I the only one who thinks Albert doesn't have any faith in a majority of the rest of the team hence why he feels he has to do everything himself?

People were praising the signings del made in the summer but Morris and Anderson can't even get a look in. Money that could have been spent elsewhere.

I don't think we will go down this season but I do think it will be a lot harder to sign the standard of players we need to push us forward the way we continue.

Shocking performance tonight and not for the first time recently. Why can't the people who matter see what everyone else can?

Think being patient is getting us no where and anything would be better than what we have at present at the back and in midfield

What happend to my post.

I will say it again.

There is no point bitching and moaning it does no-one any good. All is does is make the players even more nervous.

Get behind the ******* team.

Same as mine.. posted and disappeared. thought it was Raul again !!

I'll say it again as well..

Cunningham, Elokobi injured; if the OP used his brain before spouting carp he would wake up to facts; this back line would not have played tonight but for dirty posh and rotten luck.

Plus we all know and don't need reminding a CB is still needed and now we need two.

Unfortunately ivan we have a section of fans that wont have a bad word said about certain players thus making them untouchable. Fontaine at present is pathetic. Shouldnt be in a championship squad let alone captain of one. Kilkenny has only had a handful of decent games for us. Lee johnson was better yet came in for dogs abuse week in week out. Hypocrites

Same as mine.. posted and disappeared. thought it was Raul again !!

I'll say it again as well..

Cunningham, Elokobi injured; if the OP used his brain before spouting carp he would wake up to facts; this back line would not have played tonight but for dirty posh and rotten luck.

I posted it twice in error so one was removed.

As for using my brain and spouting crap, why don't you think about it for one second.

Yes Cunningham is out injured and is a good player but do you really think he would make a difference to how are centre backs play if he was fit? If so your a fool!

As for elokobi, he wouldn't have even come in if cunningham hadnt got injured and wasn't a centre back.

If you have been to any games recently you would see it for yourself

Foster - Brilliant

Tangs - OK

Fonts - Didn't perform

Wilson - Diabolical

Harsh... Wilson - diabolical?? I thought he was solid in defence, he seemed reluctant to get forward but did ok at the back.

Fontaine was dreadful, the number of times he hung a leg out or got caught under the ball... shocking... it's just as well we weren't against a decent side.

Foster was excellent and covered more than once for Fonts & Tangs.

Unfortunately ivan we have a section of fans that wont have a bad word said about certain players thus making them untouchable. Fontaine at present is pathetic. Shouldnt be in a championship squad let alone captain of one. Kilkenny has only had a handful of decent games for us. Lee johnson was better yet came in for dogs abuse week in week out. Hypocrites

All very true. We all want city to succeed but I don't get how some fans can't take the criticism aimed at del ans the players even though its there for everyone to see.

How anyone can defend the team after the last two home performances is beyond me!

Yes Cunningham is out injured and is a good player but do you really think he would make a difference to how are centre backs play if he was fit? If so your a fool!

No, you're a fool. If we had Cunningham, Foster would have played right back. If Foster played at right back, Wilson wouldn't have played. If Wilson wasn't playing Fontaine wouldn't have to have moved so far over to the right to cover him. WIlson left huge gaps in our defence where Fontaine had to stretch to compensate. If you can't see this, you're a fool.

Harsh... Wilson - diabolical?? I thought he was solid in defence, he seemed reluctant to get forward but did ok at the back.

I had no idea he was in defence to be honest. He looked like a shy right midfielder with no pace and no ability on and off the ball. Positioning was woeful. Worst player on the pitch by a country mile.

No, you're a fool. If we had Cunningham, Foster would have played right back. If Foster played at right back, Wilson wouldn't have played. If Wilson wasn't playing Fontaine wouldn't have to have moved so far over to the right to cover him. WIlson left huge gaps in our defence where Fontaine had to stretch to compensate. If you can't see this, you're a fool.

Priceless!

And what about the number of crosses Fontaine missed tonight, or tried swiping at? Would Cunningham made a difference then or would it still be Wilson's fault?

What about the number of stupid passes played by lewin and fonts as well? Still Wilson's fault?

who would all the 'moaners' have played at the back instead then??

Wouldn't class myself as a moaner, but Fontaine is the only consistent so far this season and things haven't improved. He needs dropping ASAP

Priceless!

And what about the number of crosses Fontaine missed tonight, or tried swiping at? Would Cunningham made a difference then or would it still be Wilson's fault?

What about the number of stupid passes played by lewin and fonts as well? Still Wilson's fault?

Please tell me where I said Cunningham would have made a difference to Fonts' technical ability? I'm making comment on how Fonts would have positioned himself if Cunningham had been playing instead, as you seem to think it wouldn't make a difference. As you're original quote was, "how are centre backs play" and not on their technical ability, which I think you'll agree are two different things altogether.

I posted it twice in error so one was removed.

As for using my brain and spouting crap, why don't you think about it for one second.

As for elokobi, he wouldn't have even come in if cunningham hadnt got injured and wasn't a centre back.

If you have been to any games recently you would see it for yourself

I was over for Blackburn and Watford.

Elokobi, I think, would have come in regardless of Cunningham injury but even if he hadn't the point is its the injury count I was emphasising. I think we have 3 injuries in the back line?

Finally, we all know the back line would not be that 4 with or without the CB we so desperately need and yes they all affect each other so without one and with the two aforementioned (or one of them) we would have been more fluid, at very least going forward as Cunningham has demonstrated something Nyatanga, for example, does not possess.

In short the injuries have forced the back line we saw tonight.

I had no idea he was in defence to be honest. He looked like a shy right midfielder with no pace and no ability on and off the ball. Positioning was woeful. Worst player on the pitch by a country mile.

Cheers for the moral support :)

I was a bit apprehensive when I hear that Nyatanga was in the starting line-up. The last time I saw him was against Gilingham in the cup when he had a shocker. Thought he did OK tonight. I settled for a point long before the end, at least it stops the rot at home, if we had lost to Millwall, alarm bells would be have been ringing :ill:

Please tell me where I said Cunningham would have made a difference to Fonts' technical ability? I'm making comment on how Fonts would have positioned himself if Cunningham had been playing instead, as you seem to think it wouldn't make a difference. As you're original quote was, "how are centre backs play" and not on their technical ability, which I think you'll agree are two different things altogether.

Sorry, I didn't realise clearing a cross/corner/set piece was classified as a technical ability!

Fonts positional play and general play has been shocking all season not just tonight and to blame Wilson is a joke!

And again he has to hold his hands up tonight letting Henderson step off him for a free headed equaliser. It's pathetic!

Archived