IGNORED

On An Early Morning Flight To Glasgow, Who Should I Bump Into

MC RISK77

If Del comes back from Scotland with a centre half, or any loan signing

He deserves a pat on the back for secrecy, or did he get inspiration from someone shouting "albert?! my gran could have scored that!"

Reports of Derek are always good, a gent with time for most people, good to hear!

I heard that he is going to meet with "the Jock" to see if he can recommend some players!

I was the person who asked on this forum a few weeks ago if DM had moved his family down because when he joined us a year ago he said he'd move his family down in June 2012

Somebody responded that he had and was living in Portishead if he hasn't however that must be a cause for concern - he signed a 2 and a half year contract so has 18 months left

You can see that he wants to manage at a higher level and I still think he has a chance to be the first City manager in a number of years to leave the Club of his own accord rather than get sacked so maybe he believes that 18 months will fly by and thinks that he'll be off to pastures new by then hence no need to move his family

Would like some clarity on this if anyone knows more ?

I was the person who asked on this forum a few weeks ago if DM had moved his family down because when he joined us a year ago he said he'd move his family down in June 2012

Somebody responded that he had and was living in Portishead if he hasn't however that must be a cause for concern - he signed a 2 and a half year contract so has 18 months left

You can see that he wants to manage at a higher level and I still think he has a chance to be the first City manager in a number of years to leave the Club of his own accord rather than get sacked so maybe he believes that 18 months will fly by and thinks that he'll be off to pastures new by then hence no need to move his family

Would like some clarity on this if anyone knows more ?

Perhaps he has moved his immediate family down and is just visiting relatives?

Ah the old visiting family when signing a CB line, all the best managers use that one!

Put two and two together and perhaps Mrs Del is the 6' 4" ball winning centre half he's prepared to wait for?

Although he has moved his family down. Chances are he still has family up there?! Or if you got a job in Scotland whilst moving the wife and kids, would you bring your parents aunties uncles brothers and sisters? Prob not. Hopefully signing a CB but could still be seeing family

sorry just got back, and to clarify Del was visiting his mum for the day who lives in glasgow...he and his family have all moved to bristol and live very close to the training ground....

its all positive guys centre back will be in place by Bolton game, cant disclose who but we will be pleased....but he did say not to let any of those w*****S ON OTIB KNOW

was an interesting journey home as well cuz on the 4.05 to bristol i was sat on the same row of seats as derek riordon in full chavvy gas tracksuit, stopped short of delivering him a glasgow kiss but he looks a tool

yes but i also signed a non-disclosure agreement

MC Risk has broken his non-disclosure agreement, and told me all about his conversation this morning, and particularly who our potential new centre back may be.

However, I have also been sworn to secrecy so won't be revealing the name.

All I will say is that the player mentioned is a good 'un and I'm very very happy.

MC Risk has broken his non-disclosure agreement, and told me all about his conversation this morning, and particularly who our potential new centre back may be.

However, I have also been sworn to secrecy so won't be revealing the name.

All I will say is that the player mentioned is a good 'un and I'm very very happy.

Yes agreed as the Best Man at my wedding Harry has been told and has also signed the non disclosure agreement

Archived