IGNORED

On An Early Morning Flight To Glasgow, Who Should I Bump Into

MC RISK77

could'nt care less if you think Del's your bestie mate and I'm sure he asked your advice on team selection aswell .....r u a trolley dolly?

BUSTED....yeah our conversation was whil i was serving him a bacon buttie with starbucks italian blend....he also bought an easyjet gulliver bear and a pair of guess sunglasses for his missus.....took nearly 50 quid off him, great customer

I was the person who asked on this forum a few weeks ago if DM had moved his family down because when he joined us a year ago he said he'd move his family down in June 2012

Somebody responded that he had and was living in Portishead if he hasn't however that must be a cause for concern - he signed a 2 and a half year contract so has 18 months left

You can see that he wants to manage at a higher level and I still think he has a chance to be the first City manager in a number of years to leave the Club of his own accord rather than get sacked so maybe he believes that 18 months will fly by and thinks that he'll be off to pastures new by then hence no need to move his family

Would like some clarity on this if anyone knows more ?

Perhaps he was visiting his old sick Grandma, i am sure he has many family members north of the border :colder:

So people on this forum really are bitter aren't they. Looking forward to this signing

yeah i know pathetic aint it...was on a business trip had a very pleasant chat with the manager, not mentioned things i shouldnt but wanted to point out how good it was to have someone interested in what a fan had to say, and how enthused our manager is about doing a great job for Bristol City....wont bother next time

This is probably very close to the truth (if MCRISK is making a joke!!) I know somebody employed by the club that has had to sign one..

was making a joke mate, but i asked a question and had an answer, im not in habit of lying....but wanted to put across that it was a great conversation who has quickly bought into our club and wants to succeed desperately....obviously with personal terms etc it is not appropriate to mention names...

out of interest Del also mentioned Gazza was at the club next monday for a function?? not sure which one

yeah i know pathetic aint it...was on a business trip had a very pleasant chat with the manager, not mentioned things i shouldnt but wanted to point out how good it was to have someone interested in what a fan had to say, and how enthused our manager is about doing a great job for Bristol City....wont bother next time

Agree with you mate, people are jealous because you know something they don't or got closer than they did.....

was making a joke mate, but i asked a question and had an answer, im not in habit of lying....but wanted to put across that it was a great conversation who has quickly bought into our club and wants to succeed desperately....obviously with personal terms etc it is not appropriate to mention names...

out of interest Del also mentioned Gazza was at the club next monday for a function?? not sure which one

wasn't doubting you for a second mate, but I think staying stumm is the best policy... for reasons stated above.

"Leading player agent MCRisk, recently spotted on an International flight to Scotland,was clearly seen showing DVD's to new Bristol manager Delboy McJohnson. Risk,33, is the leading agent in the West Counrty and was instrumental in the signing of Stern John and Patrick Angeymang to Bristol.

Its unconfirmed who the player is, but MCRisk conceeded when asked that 'this player will be a huge success in Bristol,having succeeded abroad for many years'"

The Evil Post understands that this player is infact Botswanan U-6 international Kiczinto Rowezed who is currently plying his trade in the Tibetan 'A' League.

The fee is undetermined but is sure to include some Monks and a Yak in part-exchange.

Andy Stockingtops

There's a copy and paste job for The Post right there :)

"Leading player agent MCRisk, recently spotted on an International flight to Scotland,was clearly seen showing DVD's to new Bristol manager Delboy McJohnson. Risk,33, is the leading agent in the West Counrty and was instrumental in the signing of Stern John and Patrick Angeymang to Bristol.

Its unconfirmed who the player is, but MCRisk conceeded when asked that 'this player will be a huge success in Bristol,having succeeded abroad for many years'"

The Evil Post understands that this player is infact Botswanan U-6 international Kiczinto Rowezed who is currently plying his trade in the Tibetan 'A' League.

The fee is undetermined but is sure to include some Monks and a Yak in part-exchange.

Andy Stockingtops

:laughcont: very good. Personally I'd rather have Kiczinto Rowezed that Kicztu Opposition which is what we've got now!

Andy Stockingtops

That's the one!

Somebody responded that he had and was living in Portishead if he hasn't however that must be a cause for concern - he signed a 2 and a half year contract so has 18 months left

You can see that he wants to manage at a higher level and I still think he has a chance to be the first City manager in a number of years to leave the Club of his own accord rather than get sacked so maybe he believes that 18 months will fly by and thinks that he'll be off to pastures new by then hence no need to move his family

I dont think you need to be too concerned about Del being whisked away during his initial contract period. IMO, he will do well to get us a mid-table finish this season, and if things go well we might be closer to the play-offs in 2013-14. It would probably then take either a storming season (in which case we would be in the prem) or a couple of play-off finishes for Del's reputation to be sufficiently enhanced for him to be considered for a plum job.

Archived