IGNORED

Welsh Insult To Scotland

winsleyred

Says a lot about the state of these two national teams when they cannot sell out the Malaysian Welsh Cardiff National Stadium.

Oh well...

:englandflag: :englandflag: :englandflag:

P.s Didn't the Irish do well :laughcont::D:englandsmile4wf::dance::rofl2br:

I don't think the Irish score is such a shock, look at the two squads on paper.

England were just as shit as Ireland and Scotland tonight. Only scored 5 against a pub team! hahahahaha!!! Even Moldova put 6 past them!

England are shit, were shit and always will be SHIT.

And by the way, it's pretty much common knowledge that 1966 was a fix. You can thank your peado infested BBC for keeping you in blissful ignorance of that FACT.

England were just as shit as Ireland and Scotland tonight. Only scored 5 against a pub team! hahahahaha!!! Even Moldova put 6 past them!

And by the way, it's pretty much common knowledge that 1966 was a fix. You can thank your peado infested BBC for keeping you in blissful ignorance of that FACT.

Do you really think they were going to bust a gut in a game like that, you only get 3 points after all, why risk injury when you can get the job done with half the effort

Do you mean Montenegro? Probably but there you go...

Says it all really, bitter twisted and yet again, wrong. 1966 was a fix, of course it was and if it makes you happy I am more to play along with you.

Put your Buckie down, go to bed and think of how much money you will save not having to go to Brazil.

Cheers :englandflag: :englandflag: :rofl2br:

Pathetic post

Are you ok mate? You appear to be having some sort of breakdown. Go have a lie down petal.

I get it Father Dougal here obviously had a bad experience as an alter boy, you can thank your paedo infested church for that particular ignorance.

I was at the Ryder Cup presentation. When the Scottish First Minister came out to a crescendo of boos this little Scott's lady went nuts. How many times have the ignorant buggers booed the national anthem and just about anything English. No sympathy here old son. How does it feel to be so irrelevant even the Welsh can't stand you!!

Well I only have credit for the Scotland fans. Estimated that upto 10,000 have been in Cardiff for the last couple of days..still a lot milling around today, visiting the castle and shopping and things. Friendly, peaceful, jovial and I'm very happy to have thousands of them spending time and money in my city. All credit to the Scots fans.

The worst fans I've seen in Cardiff were the Polish, and the Northern Irish..only time I've ever publicly seen a nazi salute was some Northern Irish fans.

That said, 99% of all football fans of all teams are good people, but I've never seen anything negative from the Scots fans.

Well I only have credit for the Scotland fans. Estimated that upto 10,000 have been in Cardiff for the last couple of days..still a lot milling around today, visiting the castle and shopping and things. Friendly, peaceful, jovial and I'm very happy to have thousands of them spending time and money in my city. All credit to the Scots fans.

The worst fans I've seen in Cardiff were the Polish, and the Northern Irish..only time I've ever publicly seen a nazi salute was some Northern Irish fans.

That said, 99% of all football fans of all teams are good people, but I've never seen anything negative from the Scots fans.

Glad the tartan army had a good time hope to be in Glasgow for your visit

Oh Snarf. Your negativity towards absolutely everything is just getting a bit boring now

Thank you mate, i'll take that.

But i stand by what i said about the BBC. Panoroma were doing a programme on Holly Greig, but suddenly they shelved it and told all their journalists that if they mentioned the Holly Greig case ever again, they would be sacked on the spot. People wonder why the victims of jiimmy savile never said anything sooner. Well, they have been screaming at the top of their lungs for 40 years, but agencies such as the BBC and the police ignored them, just like they did with Hillsborough.

The truth finally came out. Please PLEASE join the Holly Greig army. Google HOLLY GREIG NOW!

It wouldn't of been a Nazi salute, but anyways, Northern Ireland pissed a few people off this side of the bridge too, when they played in Wales. They do seem to be more annoying than the bloc paving layers south of the border

Archived