IGNORED

Welsh Insult To Scotland

winsleyred

The worst fans I've seen in Cardiff were the Polish, and the Northern Irish..only time I've ever publicly seen a nazi salute was some Northern Irish fans.

Cardiff nawghty crew shouldn't have pulled down their flags in the Prince of Wales then, mind you the South Bristol flag put up later was left alone when the pub was more than a quarter full.

The march the GWA do to stadiums when allowed with marching bands is a fine sight, even for those who do not share the politics.

I was at the Ryder Cup presentation. When the Scottish First Minister came out to a crescendo of boos this little Scott's lady went nuts. How many times have the ignorant buggers booed the national anthem and just about anything English. No sympathy here old son. How does it feel to be so irrelevant even the Welsh can't stand you!!

The reason why England are booed by the Scots is down to the English media ramming 66 down their throats

Wow, really? Because they'd never mention 67 or 68, whenever it was, or 70 whatever it was when they trashed Wembley, would they?

The most balanced nation in the world, a chip on both shoulders, glad they hate us and have such a sound reason for booing. The ******* *****s

Getting back to the OP; it sounded as though the PA system was playing up and for most occasions the singer merely lip sychs to the pre recorded sound. Whether she was or wasn't, I found it odd that she stopped half way through Flower of Scotland to start Land of my Fathers.

Meanwhile in Dublin, the Germans seemed bemused to hear Deutschland uber Alles being played by an Irish Pipe band.

The reason why England are booed by the Scots is down to the English media ramming 66 down their throats

Mmmm! if that is the case the term get over it, springs to mind, however as many North of the Border are still rambling on about Banockburn, Edward III, the stone of scone, Bonnie Prince Charlie, Mary Queen of Scots, English suppression of the clans, Sean Connery and take every chance to tell you they beat England at Wembley 3-2 in 1967 and were defacto the real world champions, I'm not sure 66 cuts much mustard.

Half of Scotland cant even be bothered to unite under the flag of St Andrew and prefer to fly Irish Tricolours and this complete disunity and total mistrust of each other is what makes them so easy to beat...So next time Jocko tells you he is a Hibs/Celtic supporter ask him what part of Ireland his family comes from and perhaps think to yourself the problem with England and Scotland is not so much Scottish who cant get over the past its as much about Irish who cant get over they lost in 1690 then again in 1750 and were compltely bolloxed after 911 2001!!!

Mmmm! if that is the case the term get over it, springs to mind, however as many North of the Border are still rambling on about Banockburn, Edward III, the stone of scone, Bonnie Prince Charlie, Mary Queen of Scots, English suppression of the clans, Sean Connery and take every chance to tell you they beat England at Wembley 3-2 in 1967 and were defacto the real world champions, I'm not sure 66 cuts much mustard.

Half of Scotland cant even be bothered to unite under the flag of St Andrew and prefer to fly Irish Tricolours and this complete disunity and total mistrust of each other is what makes them so easy to beat...So next time Jocko tells you he is a Hibs/Celtic supporter ask him what part of Ireland his family comes from and perhaps think to yourself the problem with England and Scotland is not so much Scottish who cant get over the past its as much about Irish who cant get over they lost in 1690 then again in 1750 and were compltely bolloxed after 911 2001!!!

bollocks !

There is a reason why some Scots carry Irish flags. It's because they're heritage is Irish. Similarly a large proportion of Northern Irish are Scottish in heritage - known as Ulster Scots. There has been so much movement between the 2 countries and particularly between Belfast and Glasgow over the last 200 years the difference is completely blurred.

Pathetic post

Oh I don't know you know; in the scheme of things expected by the trojan internet shuffler, known as Snarf, I considered it not only about on the money from the androids way of cogitating but also intelligently provocative, thought provoking and very mildly amusing in an Asda own brand English mustard type way.

It wouldn't of been a Nazi salute, but anyways, Northern Ireland pissed a few people off this side of the bridge too, when they played in Wales. They do seem to be more annoying than the bloc paving layers south of the border

definately was a nazi salute...obviously it's a tiny, tiny minority and not representative of Northern Irish fans or the people in general...but yeah, it is the only time I've ever seen one.

There is a reason why some Scots carry Irish flags. It's because they're heritage is Irish. Similarly a large proportion of Northern Irish are Scottish in heritage - known as Ulster Scots. There has been so much movement between the 2 countries and particularly between Belfast and Glasgow over the last 200 years the difference is completely blurred.

Exactly....I thought that was what I said...

Archived