IGNORED

Truro City

Monkeh

I see Truro city have been thrown out of the confrence south for failing to meet the deadline to pay a 50k bond and coming out of administration,

I really wish the Football League were as strict as the confrence govening body was, we may start to see teams living with in their means instead of chasing the dream

I see Truro city have been thrown out of the confrence south for failing to meet the deadline to pay a 50k bond and coming out of administration,

I really wish the Football League were as strict as the confrence govening body was, we may start to see teams living with in their means instead of chasing the dream

Been saved deadline was moved to 5 today

That;'s interesting. Truro did have a wealthy backer and to win promotion to the Conference, paid a forward to fly from, Lomdon down to Cornwall for all home games. That forward had been in the Prem less than 5 years before and so would have drawn a high wage. When Truro won promotion, they reckoned it was worth the expense.

Presumably their money man backer has moved on or his money has dried up. A warning to every club.

I have just been watching their game against bath city on youtube. really good game and a great opening goal by their player. I feel sorry for the fans, they're the ones who will always suffer, hope they can get something sorted out.

I don't know what the rapid canoeing was about. Perhaps it was something to do with the club going down the river...

That;'s interesting. Truro did have a wealthy backer and to win promotion to the Conference, paid a forward to fly from, Lomdon down to Cornwall for all home games. That forward had been in the Prem less than 5 years before and so would have drawn a high wage. When Truro won promotion, they reckoned it was worth the expense.

Presumably their money man backer has moved on or his money has dried up. A warning to every club.

Are you referring to former gashead Barry Hayles as the forward? Blimey flying players over for games. They're like a mini Anzhi.

Archived