IGNORED

Angry, Disappointed, But Not Suprised

Welcome To The Jungle

First and foremost, well done to all the city fans who made the long trip up to Bolton, only for our defence to cock up up days. I half cheered at 2-0 on the radio, because deep down I knew 2 wasn't enough.

Right then, where to begin. The first issue is at the top. Del Boy I fear does not know how to get his teams to defend in England. Although he played here, just 8 clean sheets in 44 City games suggests otherwise. Alot of grief has been directed at the back 4 who have been woeful, but football is a team game. Every man must take responsibility when things are going wrong, as well as when they're going well. We need to press more, too often we are hesitant, yet shapeless, leaving us exposed. Team pressing, every man chasing with no rest for the opposition. Del you need to see your tactics at the back arn't working so ffs change it.

Secondly, the afore mentioned back 4. Forgive McManus for today as sounded like he did okay, got injured, and was first game for a while (won't be so forgiving on Tuesday). As for the other members of our defence, seems foster did okay. Never heard his name negetivly once, probably helped by Albert's covering. However Carey was dominated all game by Davies and Fonts was just being same old dross again. Wilson and Tangs have both been proved useless. Time the whole lot of 'em got fined or something.

Thirdly, the Midfield, where Wooly and Albert seemed to sacrifice their attacking roles to help out wide and it sounded like our flanks were solid, though meant our attack was less effective. However Skuse (who I thought has done well this year so far) had a bad 'un and Pearson is still the most inconsistent player I have ever seen, though he still can't defend.

Finally the attack :worship2:

Sir Alex wouldn't stand for that kind of defending, so why do you del...

21st...not good enough

First and foremost, well done to all the city fans who made the long trip up to Bolton, only for our defence to cock up up days. I half cheered at 2-0 on the radio, because deep down I knew 2 wasn't enough.

Right then, where to begin. The first issue is at the top. Del Boy I fear does not know how to get his teams to defend in England. Although he played here, just 8 clean sheets in 44 City games suggests otherwise. Alot of grief has been directed at the back 4 who have been woeful, but football is a team game. Every man must take responsibility when things are going wrong, as well as when they're going well. We need to press more, too often we are hesitant, yet shapeless, leaving us exposed. Team pressing, every man chasing with no rest for the opposition. Del you need to see your tactics at the back arn't working so ffs change it.

Secondly, the afore mentioned back 4. Forgive McManus for today as sounded like he did okay, got injured, and was first game for a while (won't be so forgiving on Tuesday). As for the other members of our defence, seems foster did okay. Never heard his name negetivly once, probably helped by Albert's covering. However Carey was dominated all game by Davies and Fonts was just being same old dross again. Wilson and Tangs have both been proved useless. Time the whole lot of 'em got fined or something.

Thirdly, the Midfield, where Wooly and Albert seemed to sacrifice their attacking roles to help out wide and it sounded like our flanks were solid, though meant our attack was less effective. However Skuse (who I thought has done well this year so far) had a bad 'un and Pearson is still the most inconsistent player I have ever seen, though he still can't defend.

Finally the attack :worship2:

Sir Alex wouldn't stand for that kind of defending, so why do you del...

21st...not good enough

You seemed to have written a match report without being at the game?

The defence was NOT our problem today. We were completely outplayed and had we defended poorly, as you suggest, the scoreline would have been much, much higher.

You seemed to have written a match report without being at the game?

The defence was NOT our problem today. We were completely outplayed and had we defended poorly, as you suggest, the scoreline would have been much, much higher.

Going by what I heard and what I have seen at most games this year that I have been at

Archived