IGNORED

"the Walking Dead" Thread

BS3_RED

Although they've gone from being able to shoot perfect head shots in a moving car to not being able to hit a barn door...

I think between the end of Season 2 and the start of season 3 6 or 7 months passed, that explains why they are all natual killers now

I said to my missus 10 seconds before that happened "I have a feeling he isn't going to last long" then BLAM, his brains were all over my tv screen...

Its just a TV series and could never happen you stupid people ...................................Or could it :wacko:

It also kind of detracts from the comics and then comes back very clever on the producers part, I love it ................Im so sad :( .

Its just a TV series and could never happen you stupid people ...................................Or could it :wacko:

It also kind of detracts from the comics and then comes back very clever on the producers part, I love it ................Im so sad :( .

you you're not ready for the zombie apocolypse then..........

The guv'ner episodes are becoming a little stale, so it has to resolve soon - I have a feeling the the group will leave the prison, move onto a new area an encounter a new bad guy/girl they will have to deal with. -

Probably!

I've yet to see an episode where it is pure zombie killing action. I know you can relate that sentence to the first series at the camp, or second series at the farm. But I want to see a non stop episode of pure adrenaline and zombie bashing. Something which can get your blood pumping and have you on the edge of the seat.

Probably!

I've yet to see an episode where it is pure zombie killing action. I know you can relate that sentence to the first series at the camp, or second series at the farm. But I want to see a non stop episode of pure adrenaline and zombie bashing. Something which can get your blood pumping and have you on the edge of the seat.

They keep refering to the swarms (is it swarms, not sure what word they used) of zombies that they need to avoid - would be cool if they get stuck in the path of one of these and as you say have to fight themselves out of a tough situation.

They keep refering to the swarms (is it swarms, not sure what word they used) of zombies that they need to avoid - would be cool if they get stuck in the path of one of these and as you say have to fight themselves out of a tough situation.

"Herd" is the term they use. I was thinking the other day that this season has been more about the characters and the stories than walkers. Not saying thats a bad thing but you need a walker massacre every now and now.

"Herd" is the term they use. I was thinking the other day that this season has been more about the characters and the stories than walkers. Not saying thats a bad thing but you need a walker massacre every now and now.

Its leaning towards the comic books which are based more around how humanity and individuals would struggle and adapt to a disaster.

Rick for example has become insular and ruthless, the incident a few weeks back where he left the guy with the back pack would never have happened at the start of the series.

I do agree though a bit more zombie slaying wouldnt go a miss.

Its leaning towards the comic books which are based more around how humanity and individuals would struggle and adapt to a disaster.

Rick for example has become insular and ruthless, the incident a few weeks back where he left the guy with the back pack would never have happened at the start of the series.

I do agree though a bit more zombie slaying wouldnt go a miss.

Indeed,

thats whats so good about it for me, although there has been a lot more zombie killing in this series then previous series,

anyone else think the excellent series 3 was let down by a slightly weak finale?

il be cautious not to go further into detail in case of spoilers

It was different than i expected but i liked it. I wont say any more than that for now to give everyone a chance to watch it.

Agreed, the last 2 episodes were a huge let down

Agreed . The fact that the Governor didn't meet a grisly and painful end was very disappointing. I'd like to have seen him torn apart by zombies having been disabled by a bullet in the leg fired by Herschal.

David Morrisey makes a re-appearance in series 4 currently being filmed.

Funnily enough I am starting to warm to David Morrisey, but not the Governor -obviously- his actions on the side of the road was shocking!! Needless to say I have never had a rollicking like that!! I am struggling to think of a sicker or more twisted character on TV -ever.

Andreas scene was perhaps the most interesting part of the two episodes, and her scene with Michonne particularly poignant.

Agreed, the last 2 episodes were a huge let down

I thought the episode where Merle copped it could have been done better to if im honest....as for Daryls emotion...I just didnt buy it.

The season finale I thought was excellent...and im glad the Governor hasnt been killed off yet. Excellent character and his performances have been brilliant. Sets it up nicely for season 4 I reckon

Archived