IGNORED

Bristol City V Burnley Score Predictions

MC RISK77

Ok so after a few days of discussing

- Our rubbish defence

- our rubbish hooligan firm

- our rubbish manager

we all now have a chance to chill out and hopefully be a little happier come 10pm tonight. It is still far too early to say that any game is must win, but at the start of the season we would have all looked at Burnley as a game we could win at home.

Im feeling confident tonight, it has all the ingredients of a goal fest, but i fancy a very nervy 2-1 win to City tonight which will hopefully lift the lads for the home match v Hull.

Anyone else share my optimism?

Have a good day all

2-1 loss after taking the lead. Confidence is low, honeymoon period (if we had one) is well and truly over now, McInnes has too much faith or is too picky in replacing players and it's obvious that the dressing room know how the fans are feeling right now.

One of our biggest issues is I think deep down a fair few of our players know they are not up to the job and they know McInnes probably knows that and will be rid of them when he can which leaves us in a situation where we're relying on a few players who either don't have faith in themselves any more or who have already accepted in the future they'll be moving on and don't feel like they can play their best with it on their minds.

The annoying thing is that we've seen the squad we have now can compete if it's firing on all cylinders but it's blatantly obvious that we're not doing that right now.

Its the two top goalscorers in the division fighting it out tonight. So i'll go 0-0.

Seriously think it'll be a win for us. Overdue. However don't think we'll keep Austin quiet. So i'll go for 3-1. Missing my first home game of the season tonight. Lack of ££.

Archived