IGNORED

Crowd Tonight ?

Eco

Despite this being a very attractive home game, City & Burnley scoring goals aplenty, Charlie Austin on for a record, have a horrible feeling it'll be our lowest since returning to the C'ship. Would be pleased with 12K

Low, very low.

I would hope that this will have a positive effect as those in general will be the die hards. A more supportive and buoyant Ashton Gate might help the team rediscover the form v Cardiff instead of its dropping like a stone self at this moment.

Fans all over every mistake won't help.

Despite this being a very attractive home game, City & Burnley scoring goals aplenty, Charlie Austin on for a record, have a horrible feeling it'll be our lowest since returning to the C'ship. Would be pleased with 12K

Night in front of the Ipad with me, tuned into Bristol City player.

Have a pinched nerve in my back, it will be too painful.

Hopefully be fit for Saturday though.

<p>

What is needed are some rising sounds, bit of c'mon on you reds instead of we are doomed McCinnes get off skuse woolford pearson foster.

Pre match warm up starts in hours with 500ml and a walk before stretches at the bar.

Afte a bald jolt tonight is a job for professionals.

Exactley what he said. Exactley.

I am concerned as well about the size of tonight's game also. I just got my ticket down the Gate and had no problem getting e block row h end of row seats. I due to the nature of my job have to get tickets fairly late in the day and never before have I been able to get such central position seats. I am hoping for a good game like the Blackburn one but with the result going our way. I reckon we can do this and bag the three points. Either way I am 100% behind Del and the boys and they will continue to get my support, we are getting better, just need the defence sorted and that is down to all the players. I always believe CTID.

12 and a half k- looking online the ground looks about half full and with a small following from burnely we will do well to get that. Whats happened to the 3-5k fans that we got for our first 3 seasons in the championship? our crowds are pathetic this year, and pretty much every home game we are playing a big ish club

Archived