IGNORED

To All Who Booed Del When Davies Came Off

Welcome To The Jungle

Tactically a spot on decision and if we were half decent team we would have drawn, and nearly won anyway with the Baldock chance. Had to be done because we created nothing all game and taylor gave us an outlet. If you had to chose between davies and baldock with Taylor, got to chose Baldock for his pace and movement. Going forward the man knows what he's doing.

Got to get nasty, get nasty and goals 3 and 4 wouldn't have happened. Get 'em kicking Del

Clueless post.

The problem isnt going forward, its at the back.....what evidence is there to suggest he knows what to do with our defense? NONE AT ALL.

Clueless response.

We needed a target man to get more direct. At 3-1 down you have to go for the game. Another defensive option would have been moronic.

Also...did we not then bang in two goals? QED.

Tactically a spot on decision and if we were half decent team we would have drawn, and nearly won anyway with the Baldock chance. Had to be done because we created nothing all game and taylor gave us an outlet. If you had to chose between davies and baldock with Taylor, got to chose Baldock for his pace and movement. Going forward the man knows what he's doing.

Got to get nasty, get nasty and goals 3 and 4 wouldn't have happened. Get 'em kicking Del

rubbish

Clueless response.

We needed a target man to get more direct. At 3-1 down you have to go for the game. Another defensive option would have been moronic.

Clueless response x2.

Davies won 90% of headers tonight. He's our best ariel threat in the team.

Clueless OP anyway. Del has questions to answer.

Clueless response x2.

Davies won 90% of headers tonight. He's our best ariel threat in the team.

Clueless OP anyway. Del has questions to answer.

Glass houses and stones chap. Taylor won about as much, and helped improve pressure in their box, and as I said, we then scored two goals.

For the record I wasnt sure about the sub at the time, but we did score two, like it or not thats a fact.

Clueless post.

The problem isnt going forward, its at the back.....what evidence is there to suggest he knows what to do with our defense? NONE AT ALL.

rubbish

Clueless and rubbish??? 2 down and 1 chance which was a freekick. Suddenly making chances and scored 2. Yes the defence is the issue, but at 2 down, I no longer give a **** about the defence and want to get goals which we did. Del indeed needs to answer for our abysmal defence, but this change was not something he needed to answer for.

Bit of simple maths

Before change 1 chance 1 goal

After change at least 4 good chances and 2 goals. In half the time

Taking Davies off was a mistake, the goals that were scored was from a free kick and a penalty. So Taylor didn't do no better IMO than Davies would of

DM just quoted as saying he was tired. Also second half we had lost pressure going forward, Taylor brought more presense imo.

Clueless response.

All in all then, everyone is clueless.

And to be honest i think thats about right.

Blame the manager..... Blame the defense....... Blame the fans..... **** it!! Blame geoff twentypence aswell!

Clueless and rubbish??? 2 down and 1 chance which was a freekick. Suddenly making chances and scored 2. Yes the defence is the issue, but at 2 down, I no longer give a **** about the defence and want to get goals which we did. Del indeed needs to answer for our abysmal defence, but this change was not something he needed to answer for.

Bit of simple maths

Before change 1 chance 1 goal

After change at least 4 good chances and 2 goals. In half the time

davies was city's best player first half 3 1 down straight away 2 nd half and u agree with taking Davies off . We're u there

davies was city's best player first half 3 1 down straight away 2 nd half and u agree with taking Davies off . We're u there

Would totally agree with you if we limped to a 3-1 defeat. But we got back to 3-3 - mission accomplished (at least until our defence screwed us over again). May have been a strange decision but we scored the goals we needed so frankly who cares?

Yes I was, yes Davies was our best player but was getting no service at all. Albert was doubled up on so it was hoofball to Baldock and davies. We were going no where. More to football that the simple keep our best players on the pitch or city would play a 0-5-5 formation. Taking him off worked, at the time I thought it would work. Taylor gave us a way forward and was a menace. Long ball to him resulted in the penalty and he held up the ball for Albert who won the freekick.

Would totally agree with you if we limped to a 3-1 defeat. But we got back to 3-3 - mission accomplished (at least until our defence screwed us over again). May have been a strange decision but we scored the goals we needed so frankly who cares?

wat are u on about we scored a pen and rebound from free kick Wat else did we create besides baldocks shot Davies was city's best player by far

Yes I was, yes Davies was our best player but was getting no service at all. Albert was doubled up on so it was hoofball to Baldock and davies. We were going no where. More to football that the simple keep our best players on the pitch or city would play a 0-5-5 formation. Taking him off worked, at the time I thought it would work. Taylor gave us a way forward and was a menace. Long ball to him resulted in the penalty and he held up the ball for Albert who won the freekick.

u admit he was r best player but we should of taken him off . Brilliant

wat are u on about we scored a pen and rebound from free kick Wat else did we create besides baldocks shot Davies was city's best player by far

Your point being? In 60 minutes we scored 1 goal and were struggling to create much. Then in the last 30 we created more and scored 2 goals. There's not exactly a shortage of things to complain about - yet this is what you choose...

u admit he was r best player but we should of taken him off . Brilliant

Okay, lets do this simply by a list. Do you agree or disagree with these statements?

1) Davies was our best player (and really that was due to everyone else being crap his beautiful freekick aside)

2) He got no service

3) If he's getting no service and with no one on the bench to provide it, what's the point of him being on the pitch.

4) Did it work?

Like I said, football is a team game, not one for individuals. Taylor brought people into play and have us sustained possession in their half. If Davies had stayed on the pitch we would have probably limped to defeat.

Your point being? In 60 minutes we scored 1 goal and were struggling to create much. Then in the last 30 we created more and scored 2 goals. There's not exactly a shortage of things to complain about - yet this is what you choose...

wat I'm saying Davies was r best and most threatening player can u not see that u sarcastic *****

Okay, lets do this simply by a list. Do you agree or disagree with these statements?

1) Davies was our best player (and really that was due to everyone else being crap his beautiful freekick aside)

2) He got no service

3) If he's getting no service and with no one on the bench to provide it, what's the point of him being on the pitch.

4) Did it work?

Like I said, football is a team game, not one for individuals. Taylor brought people into play and have us sustained possession in their half. If Davies had stayed on the pitch we would have probably limped to defeat.

u chat shit

wat I'm saying Davies was r best and most threatening player can u not see that u sarcastic *****

Yes i agree totally, as i said above i was baffled by the decision at the time. But with the benefit of hindsight, it worked. I certainly wasn't thinking at ft god if only del had kept davies on we'd have won that game.

u really r a ***** .

And you have told me I chat shit and I'm a ***** in your last 2 responses to me. Thanks for admitting I'm right with your insults and inability to provide a decent argument. You might feel more at home on the gas forum. Thanks for playing today, but you leave with nothing, you are the weakest link...

...goodbye :cool2::boxing::sub:

Archived