IGNORED

To All Who Booed Del When Davies Came Off

Welcome To The Jungle

And you have told me I chat shit and I'm a ***** in your last 2 responses to me. Thanks for admitting I'm right with your insults and inability to provide a decent argument. You might feel more at home on the gas forum. Thanks for playing today, but you leave with nothing, you are the weakest link...

...goodbye :cool2::boxing::sub:

u must b about 12 years old

This is a bizarre argument. It's clear Davies was our best attacking option and our biggest attacking threat at the time he was taken off, and equally clear that if anyone made the difference it was Anderson not Taylor. Left side didn't exist until he came on.

• Admin

u must b about 12 years old

Just a reminder of the rules:

Text Talk / Short Replies

On OTIB you are not limited to 180 characters like in a text message, so please do not use 'text talk' in your posts. Please don't just reply with one word answers or smilies - give your opinions. If a member continues to use text talk or continues to use short replies or smilies then they will be warned and, in extreme circumstances, banned.

u little ***** I've got work tomorrow 2 want to meet for a beer after

Being 18 I still prefer the Cider (though none of this magners crap)

Wanna say sorry cos I acted like a right ***** on this thread you are right (all you are right about).

Angry after the match cos...well you were there.

Looked through the thread and realised I was bang out of order.

Just a reminder of the rules:

Text Talk / Short Replies

On OTIB you are not limited to 180 characters like in a text message, so please do not use 'text talk' in your posts. Please don't just reply with one word answers or smilies - give your opinions. If a member continues to use text talk or continues to use short replies or smilies then they will be warned and, in extreme circumstances, banned.

bollocks

Wanna say sorry cos I acted like a right ***** on this thread you are right (all you are right about).

**** off

Attention has focused on Davies, but am I alone in thinking that Del missed a trick when he took off Bryan and brought on Anderson. At the time we had a right back playing left back and a left back playing left midfield. Added to this, our right back was one of our weakest players who does not link up well with Albert. If Del had removed Wilson and dropped Bryan to left back and Foster to right back I honestly think we would have been better off both defensively and attacking. Albert definitely prefers Foster behind him because he overlaps and Foster is quick and much better defensively. We were weak down our right hand side in the 2nd half and Foster's pace was needed next to Carey.

Wilson should have come off, switched Foster to his rightful place and keep Bryan at left back ALSO his rightful place.

It's funny that when DMC took charge his first game was a home defeat to brum, at the time he said he felt that there were too many square pegs in round holes.

One season on we have the following;

1) Wilson: A right back who's not really committed, can't tackle & no pace.

2) Fontaine: A left sided CB played on the right, low on confidence and needs a break.

3) Foster: A right back playing left back.

4) Morris: He might be a world beater in the SPL but championship he aint. He couldn't trap wind.

5) Bryan: He is a left back asked to play out of position further forward.

I can't be too critical of him, but he is never going to carry a threat to the opposition.

Square pegs in round holes?

The one thing you do when you are letting goals in left right & centre

is to have the BEST players at your disposal for each position AND PLAY THEM THERE.

NOT chop and change.

I think we are in serious trouble with dwindling crowds & turgid displays.

I an starting to question whether DMC is cut out for this.

Maybe the manager is the square QEH

Please do no apologise, your posts were perfectly acceptable and, moreover, correct.

Wilson should have come off, switched Foster to his rightful place and keep Bryan at left back ALSO his rightful place.

It's funny that when DMC took charge his first game was a home defeat to brum, at the time he said he felt that there were too many square pegs in round holes.

One season on we have the following;

1) Wilson: A right back who's not really committed, can't tackle & no pace.

2) Fontaine: A left sided CB played on the right, low on confidence and needs a break.

3) Foster: A right back playing left back.

4) Morris: He might be a world beater in the SPL but championship he aint. He couldn't trap wind.

5) Bryan: He is a left back asked to play out of position further forward.

I can't be too critical of him, but he is never going to carry a threat to the opposition.

Square pegs in round holes?

The one thing you do when you are letting goals in left right & centre

is to have the BEST players at your disposal for each position AND PLAY THEM THERE.

NOT chop and change.

I think we are in serious trouble with dwindling crowds & turgid displays.

I an starting to question whether DMC is cut out for this.

Maybe the manager is the square QEH

Foster's a utility player he can play at LB or RB, as he has done since he's been here.

In reserve and u21 games Bryan's played mostly at LM, so i'd say last night was the first he's been played in his position.

Del had always said he wanted a right-footed CB, but we all know that didn't work out. It got to the point where we just needed SOMEBODY, so he had to sacrifice the balance of the defence to just get the ball-winner we desperatly needed.

The problem is the players we've got just aren't good enough in their positions, and it's not replacing them that Del has to be criticized on.

Archived