IGNORED

Mcinnes Out

durhamred13

How come so many people on here have friends that are able to think in the spur of the moments ''my mate is a BCFC fan, I'll go onto that world renound website known as OTIB, and post something that will be controversial for a laugh''?

Most stick to a facebook status like 'I like dick'...

Sorry, dont believe any of this backtracking garbage.

that's what I was just thinking...

Why have we now got a leaky defence. End of last season we looked ok at the back and were keeping teams at bay. This season we've suddenly forgot how to defend, what's changed and if we've changed something revert back to it. Personally I think we miss cisse and amougou and haven't replaced either.

That sums it up nicely.

I must admit on tuesday night I was fuming and really did feel that McInnes needed to go. Having chance to think over it and reflecting, if we can rectify our defence then we will be a solid team. We just need to pick up a good result somewhere to restore confidence, hopefully we can do that against Hull today. If we lose today, I feel that the fans may vent their frustration towards him as I feel sorry for the season ticket holders who have to watch our defence play painfully bad.

Archived