IGNORED

Mcinnes Out

durhamred13

deary deary me, and this is suppose to be our official forum. Not606 is a lot better, more comfortable and apart from the odd gashead everyone is decent on there and we don't get pointless threads like this...........

It's not official

Jesus christ supporting this club is painful. Yeah lets sack him, sod it. Let's sack Murray too and the tea lady. This forum gets on my t*ts

We aren't Manchester Utd, GET OVER IT.

McInnes is young, he's confident in what he's doing and he's got a personality (unlike Millen). Yes, there are issues at the back but he's only been in the English game for a year now? Give Del time !!!!!

Agreed!! I still think we have a little diamond in Del and if he goes anywhere else he's going to be successful. He's going to get a few things wrong along the way. He's only human. Even if you brought a successful Premier League manager in he would still have the same spine and personnel to deal with and the same financial constraints. To me there seems to be something in the water at Ashton Gate and it isn't Del whose tampering with it!!

If City are still conceding like a they have been at Christmas and City are still down the wrong end of the league then the board will seriously have to look at replacing McInnes in the new year.

I have a feeling that he'll rectify the leaky defence before then and with City's firepower I reckon we'll be ok.

Why have we now got a leaky defence. End of last season we looked ok at the back and were keeping teams at bay. This season we've suddenly forgot how to defend, what's changed and if we've changed something revert back to it. Personally I think we miss cisse and amougou and haven't replaced either.

Why have we now got a leaky defence. End of last season we looked ok at the back and were keeping teams at bay. This season we've suddenly forgot how to defend, what's changed and if we've changed something revert back to it. Personally I think we miss cisse and amougou and haven't replaced either.

It's a good question but I think the main reason is we're much more attacking than last season.

If you remember we played 4-5-1 most of the time and we played ugly, now were 4-4-2 with not much of a midfield but very attacking and that shows in the goals for stats.

I've actually been thinking that we might need to return to 4-5-1 in order to shore up for a few matches. The trouble is the fans won't like a defensive performance and more to the point do we have the players to play 5 in midfield?

What is it with people not giving managers a chance. He knows the defence is a shambles. He's working on it trying to get players in. He's had bad luck with elokobi and Cunningham. We have McManus. He will still be working on another or sorting out other tactics. You have to applaud Mcinnes on how many goals we have scored though. So once we tighten up at the back we can be a force. He's a hard working young manager. It's tough trying to get good players to this club. There is lots of richer clubs than us in this league now. Most of the teams are getting bought by mega rich investors. Give del a chance. Get behind him and the team.

It's a good question but I think the main reason is we're much more attacking than last season.

If you remember we played 4-5-1 most of the time and we played ugly, now were 4-4-2 with not much of a midfield but very attacking and that shows in the goals for stats.

I've actually been thinking that we might need to return to 4-5-1 in order to shore up for a few matches. The trouble is the fans won't like a defensive performance and more to the point do we have the players to play 5 in midfield?

Adomah Elliott Skuse Pearson Anderson

Would be our best option

McInnes is young, he's confident in what he's doing and he's got a personality (unlike Millen). Yes, there are issues at the back but he's only been in the English game for a year now? Give Del time !!!!!

I am not suggesting we sack Del but it really is getting pretty feeble when the argument is that Del has more personality than Millen as if it is a reason for keeping the bloke.I personally would rather he had a bit more ability to sort out the defence..

Firstly I'd like to say that I completely disagree with the opinion that 'I' gave yesterday. I stupidly left my laptop on and a friend decided it would be funny to start this thread.

I do think that the defence has been a shambles but as several people have pointed out I agree that McInnes knows this and has been doing his best to sort it out. There is no point chopping and changing managers year on year, stability is definitely the way forward and I do believe that give him a bit of time and we'll be in a much better position than we are now.

So yeah, apologies for what appeared to be a WUM or a waste of space thread, just my very amusing friend.

How come so many people on here have friends that are able to think in the spur of the moments ''my mate is a BCFC fan, I'll go onto that world renound website known as OTIB, and post something that will be controversial for a laugh''?

Most stick to a facebook status like 'I like dick'...

Sorry, dont believe any of this backtracking garbage.

Archived