IGNORED

Captain V Hull City

Eco

It has to be Skuse surely? He's performed consistently well, he's a Bristol Boy. Granted he's not much of a leader, but I don't see anyone else being worthy. Perhaps Foster? I'm not sure. If Carey does play, I guess it will go to him.

He's a Bristol boy but isn't a leader. For me it has to be either Heaton or Stead

morris or foster is just as laughable.. your agenda with skuse is stupid..

Skuse should never be handed the captain's armband again he was weak and can't orginise, last season he was captain under millen, he is not captain matirial,

Heaton, Stead, McManus or Carey should be captain they can orginise they are vocal,

I would consider morris but he doesn;t play enough

Does the captain actually have any responsibility? Or is it just a symbolic position that means nothing? Give it to Scrumpy. Who cares?

yes he does

He is the managers on field voice he's the one that can effect the managers tactics grab people by the scruff of the neck and orginise free kicks boost people,

To be a captain you need to be a leader,

Fontaine isn't a captain, Skuse isn't a captain,

I hate Louis Carey but he IS a captain he's a leader and he can orginise the same can be said about morris and McManus/Heaton,

Captain is a vital role on a pitch I couldn't do it even though I'm vocal but as a goalkeeper you always have to be

Every player on the pitch should be a captain if they wear the City shirt.

They should bollock and encourage each other.

But the main motivation should be from the manager, all players should know what is required.

As been said a toss of a coin is all that is needed from a captain.

Heaton or Foster for me.

I'D have carey no where near squad let alone captain.

Can't see the point of goalkeepers being Captains. What happens if we get a corner or free on the edge of the oppositions box - I'd look to my captain to organise and suggest which routine we're going to use, or tell which player can or can't take a free kick/penalty. You can't exactly do that if you're stuck back in your own area.

yes he does

He is the managers on field voice he's the one that can effect the managers tactics grab people by the scruff of the neck and orginise free kicks boost people,

To be a captain you need to be a leader,

Fontaine isn't a captain, Skuse isn't a captain,

I hate Louis Carey but he IS a captain he's a leader and he can orginise the same can be said about morris and McManus/Heaton,

Captain is a vital role on a pitch I couldn't do it even though I'm vocal but as a goalkeeper you always have to be

So, like I said then, The captain doesn't actually have any specific roles that cannot be done anyway without the armband.

There's no reason players couldn't lead or organise without an armband, in fact they damn well should be!!

Also, you hate Louis Carey? :huh:

Archived