IGNORED

Captain V Hull City

Eco

Doesn't matter to me, so long as they can organise, shout, dish out rollockings, praise when needed etc..

The captaincy is an honour and IMO should be earned...

However in saying that there isn't a whole host of genuine candidates therefore I would probably side with Foster due to him being captain at Aberdeen for x amount of years.

The captaincy is an honour and IMO should be earned...

However in saying that there isn't a whole host of genuine candidates therefore I would probably side with Foster due to him being captain at Aberdeen for x amount of years.

Whose to say that the leadership of McManus in training isn't head and shoulders above everyone else?

Whose to say that the leadership of McManus in training isn't head and shoulders above everyone else?

But its a sad state off affairs if a loanee ends up as captain!!

I think foster will get it as Del has mentioned he's a 'captain' figure before.

I personally would go for Heaton. Due to the library atmosphere on Tues you could hear him barking orders from all sides of the ground.

Are people who are suggesting McManus on a wind up?

Nothing against the gut but he is a loanee! Let's let him get his own game straight before we ask him to lead a team of players he barely knows

Why would we be on a windup? This guy is ex Middesbough and Celtic captain. He is tough as nails and a proven leader of men.

We need a fighter, brawley and someone with a bit of nasty to rally and lead the troops. He is the ONLY outfield player who, IMO, has the necessary qualities to be a captain. Or would you rather have Cole Skuse? Because that is what will happen. Hardly feels you with confidence does it.

Heaton without a shadow of a doubt. He is the most vocal out of all our players and I love him "get up and go" attitude. He's always looking for the pass the second he receives the ball - very similar to Reina. He's clearly respected by the team, give it to him.

I can see reasons for giving it to McManus but then I can see reasons why not to. I personally think he will be signed in January and maybe to consider him then..

Archived