IGNORED

Back 4 Tomorrow...

spudski

Personally I don't think Foster should be allowed near a Bristol City shirt again, he may be 2 footed and quite quick but he has no football nouse and loses concentration far too easily. Having said that, he is marginally better at right back. I would stick with Wilson though.

Personally I don't think Foster should be allowed near a Bristol City shirt again, he may be 2 footed and quite quick but he has no football nouse and loses concentration far too easily. Having said that, he is marginally better at right back. I would stick with Wilson though.

harsh.

Agree with full backs but central defence is a mare, doesn't seem to matter who plays. Could perm either of Carey/Tangs/Wilson to partner McManus don't think it'll make much difference, least worst option I suppose.

Foster isnt a left back , theres no problem when he plays in his normal position and wasnt he MOM a few games ago

This. People seem far to eager to jump on Foster. Hes been our most consistant defender all season ( I know thats not hard) He's not amazing but by far our best option at right back.

Although as important is the midfield.

We MUST play with a midfield three of Skuse, Morris and Pearson. That extra man in the middle will help out the defence. I still believe we will score goals with a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation.

with Davies Baldock and Adomah.

Until GC got injured I thought Foster was one of most improved players this season. Struggled when played on the left, and now the worse player in the world. I don't think so!

Foster, J. Wilson, McManus, Briggs

I'm with you on this one. Although I highly rate Carey, we need a bit more pace as the back along side SM.

J wilson LB?

yep,

He can play there he's played there before,

I don't trust him as a CB he lumps the ball aimlessly through the centre and his concentration isn't up to much,

as a full back you can afford a lapse he is prone to every now and then as theres a good chance a CB can deal with it, his lumping can be effective down the wing if anderson starts there or even bryan who has a bit of pace,

Archived