IGNORED

Davies

petehinton

Anyone else notice Davies shrug off Mciness' hand shake as he came off and go straight down the tunnel? May be a bit of a falling out over him being subbed.

dont blame him in the slightest. The fact he got subbed off tonight was an utter joke. Him and Taylor were by far our best two players.....our ONLY two good players.

dont blame him in the slightest. The fact he got subbed off tonight was an utter joke. Him and Taylor were by far our best two players.....our ONLY two good players.

What about Stead? He looked and played well. At least he tried, not like some I could mention. I am really angry with the way they just stand off players and let them do what they like, we need some steel in midfield like two certain players who saved us from the drop last season.

He signaled to the bench he wanted to come off. Do some of you lot notice anything. He was on the floor at the same time!

When you have a bad reception that is breaking up and buffering you can;t notice everything. He still didn't look unwell to me ,Do you mean he was sick and not injured, because that's what unwell means to me.

If you were the only player playing your guts out and you got subbed, wouldn't you be fuming?

Also, not to mention being subbed implies you're not effective, and it wasn't Davies who was the problem, it was our midfield.

As has been said countless times already this evening, Davies was sick at H/T, that's the reason he came off and went straight down the tunnel.

No other reason.

As has been said countless times already this evening, Davies was sick at H/T, that's the reason he came off and went straight down the tunnel.

No other reason.

I didn't know that until a few moments ago. However, I think my point still applies; if he did shrug a handshake off it's quite easy to see why.

Anyone else notice Davies shrug off Mciness' hand shake as he came off and go straight down the tunnel? May be a bit of a falling out over him being subbed.

Prob pissed off that he has joined such a shower of shit! He is a class act.

Archived