IGNORED

Martyn Hocking

Mr Ed

Spoke to Martyn on Facebook only a month or so ago and he was so positive. We sat near each other and went to the same school, I'm absolutely devastated, he was a lovely person and a proper Red, travelling back from the South East for many games.

His brother Steve is also an Old Cath and ST holder, my thoughts are with him.

Odd thing about the net, you can be on a site like this and never meet anyone who you've spent time chewing the fat with and feel genuinely upset when you read that, put a face to a name etc

Good poster, now we can see why

RIP fellow Red

I would just like to agree with this post. You may not know posters on a personal level, but you don't realise the affiliation you have with them until something like this happens.

We may bicker and we may argue, but we're all bonded by one thing....our love for Bristol City

I would just like to agree with this post. You may not know posters on a personal level, but you don't realise the affiliation you have with them until something like this happens.

We may bicker and we may argue, but we're all bonded by one thing....our love for Bristol City

Absolutely. We are all in it together just like Martyn still is and always will be.

Martyn was my brother. Great guy. City 'til....and all that.

The club, and this forum, meant a lot to him.

Thanks for all your kind words. I'll pass them on.

Sincere condolences.

I am sure we must have crossed paths travelling back to the gate and to away games as an exile in the south east myself. Always enjoyed reading Martyn's posts on here - otib will not be the same without his insightful view of our club.

Archived