IGNORED

Today's Games

Super

The fact that that contact was on Torres' ankle, and he was holding his knee on the floor in false pain, that's simulation, and a yellow card. Could give a freekick as well, which sounds stupid and they would never do it, but still. Torres should have gone for the first one anyway.

If a player attempts to deceive the referee by feigning injury or pretending to have been fouled (simulation).

Torres got brushed on his shin but was holding his knee. Simulation, booking and the correct decision.

That does not matter. There was contact that is the bottom line, so the ref was wrong.

This is why people are getting bored with football. Two good games but lets focus on the ref. what about the good football?

I disagree, I love a good debate about a controversial decision. It is possible to applaude good play, and discuss decisions too you know.

How is it simulation, he's been kicked on the ankle. Falls on the floor knees first, holds his knee and then gets booked for diving. It's ridiculous that you now can be fouled and get sent off for it. Even the man utd player has admitted he fouled him, but can't be overturned for a second yellow, so ref has nothing to answer for.

I disagree, I love a good debate about a controversial decision. It is possible to applaude good play, and discuss decisions too you know.

Fair enough, but i hate it. Its always the 1st thing sky go on about. Show super slow mo replays from 100 different angles then slag the ref off, until eventually they say oh back to the football

The question should always be was the contact enough to send Torres tumbling through the air like the sugar plum fairy? and the answer is no, if he was running to escape a pap photographer on the streets of London and in the melee he had similar contact from a member of the public would he throw himself headlong onto the pavement? and the answer is no again.

As far as Ivanovich goes should been booked in the first half anyway, so if it was a yellow it would have been the same outcome. it could have been worse for Chelsea Ramires was pushing his luck all game.

I found De Gea having a conversation with a Chelsea player whilst Torres was being sent off and covering his mouth up laughable, I would have thought that only if he was making an inappropriate remark would that be necessary.

The question should always be was the contact enough to send Torres tumbling through the air like the sugar plum fairy? and the answer is no, if he was running to escape a pap photographer on the streets of London and in the melee he had similar contact from a member of the public would he throw himself headlong onto the pavement? and the answer is no again.

As far as Ivanovich goes should been booked in the first half anyway, so if it was a yellow it would have been the same outcome. it could have been worse for Chelsea Ramires was pushing his luck all game.

I found De Gea having a conversation with a Chelsea player whilst Torres was being sent off and covering his mouth up laughable, I would have thought that only if he was making an inappropriate remark would that be necessary.

He was chatting to Torres which makes me wonder if he knew ref got it wrong but didn't want to be seen on tv admitting it.

What annoys me is SAF and Evans both admit there was contact but that its ok to foul someone for if they fall over its a dive. A foul is a foul no arguments about it.

He was chatting to Torres which makes me wonder if he knew ref got it wrong but didn't want to be seen on tv admitting it.

What annoys me is SAF and Evans both admit there was contact but that its ok to foul someone for if they fall over its a dive. A foul is a foul no arguments about it.

So let me get this correct, you are saying that 'any contact' is a foul?, you are further saying that to enhance a players claim to a foul he is entitled to go down, even if the contact is totally insufficient to actually make him go down in reality?.

and put into a nutshell, a player makes an honest attempt to win the ball, the opposing player feels minimal contact and to enhance his chances of winning a foul he dives through the air and also enhancing the chances of an opponent being sent off and who is the cheat?.

Archived