IGNORED

James Tavernier

Longacre_red

Yet another waste of money.....

For f@ck sake McInnes....another CENTRE HALF and a new CENTRE MIDFIELDER

Absolute joke that certain players are untouchable

He plays both right back and centre half. I'd have a bet on him being next to McManus in the next game myself.

He plays both right back and centre half. I'd have a bet on him being next to McManus in the next game myself.

Yep another play a bit of this play a bit of that kind of player. Not convinced at all. Time will tell I guess, if he can jump as well as Matt Hill, no worries I guess!

Yep another play a bit of this play a bit of that kind of player. Not convinced at all. Time will tell I guess, if he can jump as well as Matt Hill, no worries I guess!

I'm going to stick with the more rational approach of not commenting on how good or bad a player is until I've seen them play at least once, but you carry on.

Go on then, tell us all about your observations.

To be honest Nibor, I can't be bothered. Your sneering put downs do not really encourage me to give you any info. So you can pay your money and see for yourself.

I have watched him on 3 occasions at Carlisle for info. If it is the same tavernier of course. i will let you tell me that seeing you seem to know everything

To be honest Nibor, I can't be bothered. Your sneering put downs do not really encourage me to give you any info. So you can pay your money and see for yourself.

I have watched him on 3 occasions at Carlisle for info. If it is the same tavernier of course. i will let you tell me that seeing you seem to know everything

Someone's tired. I'm sure if you'd something interesting to post about him you'd have posted it the first time. Never mind.

Someone's tired. I'm sure if you'd something interesting to post about him you'd have posted it the first time. Never mind.

I may be tired, but you are still sneering, just like everyday when a poster does not conform to your idea of the world or Bristol City, same old same old.

Never mind

I may be tired, but you are still sneering, just like everyday when a poster does not conform to your idea of the world or Bristol City, same old same old.

Never mind

You always seem to have sand in your vagina whenever you reply to one of my posts, perhaps it's because you read a tone into them that isn't there and then get all upset about it. I'm quite happy to disagree with people and most can take it and make a rational argument. Some can't.

Pretty sure he plays right fullback more often than not. He can also play defensive midfield I believe.

He played most of his first team games a right back. He looked okay at Carlisle, I wouldn't say spectacular. This will be a step up, most of his football has been at lower league. I can't really comment on his leap, the few times i have seen him, all his good work was done on the deck. he didn't strike me as someone who would compete as Matt Hill did. One thing is for certain, he is no where near a Caulker type

You always seem to have sand in your vagina whenever you reply to one of my posts, perhaps it's because you read a tone into them that isn't there and then get all upset about it. I'm quite happy to disagree with people and most can take it and make a rational argument. Some can't.

Okay Nibor. I must be wrong on how you tone your posts. Not entirely sure how "I'm going to stick with the more rational approach of not commenting on how good or bad a player is until I've seen them play at least once, but you carry on." can be read any other way.

But you carry on posting like that if it makes you happy, I will have to learn to apply the canesten cream

Okay Nibor. I must be wrong on how you tone your posts. Not entirely sure how "I'm going to stick with the more rational approach of not commenting on how good or bad a player is until I've seen them play at least once, but you carry on." can be read any other way.

It could quite easily be read as a light hearted jibe given the way your posts are usually quite pessimistic and defeatist, but if you choose to take it as sneering that's up to you.

It could quite easily be read as a light hearted jibe given the way your posts are usually quite pessimistic and defeatist, but if you choose to take it as sneering that's up to you.

light hearted normally ends with something like this :)

So I will take it as how you most probably meant it.

As you chose to say "It could quite easily be read" suggests that is not how you meant it to sound. otherwise you would of said, I meant it this way, not that way. But seems you want to play word games.

Anyway I'm done with this conversation, I doubt others want to read it.

Archived