IGNORED

Ian Holloway. New Palace Manager Tomorrow?

Dolman Block B

Nice bloke he may be but honestly don't know whether or not he was a good coach or assistant manager. He certainly didn't sort out our defensive woes despite being a defender himself. He certainly isn't manager material IMO. Del has had proven success- needs time here.

Being pals with Olly got hin the job. Not convinced anyone else would've give him that role but good luck to him.

why oh why did keef have to go. i hated palarse with a vengeance, colin and the cheating accusations etc,after he went, time passed,i found myself still hating them but without much reason to do so.

hollowhead is the perfect excuse to hate 100% again but poor old keef dont deserve the verbal i throw at them.

shame keef went that one step too far into management, i think he makes an ideal assistant

and if he hadn't gone last season.........

We will never know, Millen's teams tended to have good and bad runs and who's to say a good run was not around the corner (though i doubt it).

Though with all the extra backing that Del has has, we are only two points better off and looking just as clueless.

Not sure about all this Arn. There must be a good reason why Hollowhead would accept what is surely a sideways move career wise. Obviously money comes into it but I would have thought he had bigger ambitions than CP. I am probably one of the few on here who actually likes the bloke despite his dubious club loyalties. Would have thought he is better staying put until a bigger opportunity raises its head but I suppose time will tell.

And what exactly would you know about anything you idiot Tone

Archived