IGNORED

106 Million £££ How Would You Spend It At Bcfc?

cider_dog

The euro jackpot is £106 Million this week.

If you were to be lucky enough to win, would you be tempted to invest in BCFC and if so, how much and on what?

Be realistic - players or a stadium etc?

£106 mil is enough to make a real difference, but not enough to guarantee success methinks.

For me I'd just blow the lot on women and wine, but I have never been a forward thinking kind of guy ;)

How to become a Millionaire running a football Club? Start off as a Billionaire.

If money was no object....

I'd buy a plot of land, build some training facilities, Club house and pitch. Start a new team.

Find some 'Continental' coaches ( Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Brazilian etc )

Invite trials to English youngsters, take on the one's that haven't been indocternated in the 'British way', and train and coach them to become footballers...proper footballers.

Then sit back and enjoy the ride...

Oh man...

Yep, £106 million would buy me a leggy blonde bird like that and the car. I'd just park up in the Williams' Stand carpark and breeze through with her into the Williams' Stand Premier seating. What a pose that would be on matchdays. :banana: Errrr, I might also donate a few £million to the BCFC cause so we can buy in a decent central midfielder. The rest I'd spend on me, me and me. :xmas:

Archived