IGNORED

Time For A New Board?

alexanl1

Reading through posts on here I've noticed that most people are fed up of the current board. Be it from hiring inexperienced managers at this level to pointless signings. My question is this...a new board or new owner? Do you want SL to put a different board in or do you want him to sell up?

What's his son done wrong? We know nothing about him or what the board are doing?

Apparantly they are working hard behind the scenes to make this Club financially viable in the future. Which is a good thing.

I would hope though, that they have done or are considering bringing in someone with an immense knowldge of running a football club.

A comment i have heard regularly from those in football is that they are not a 'Footballing' board.

if he gives a sh!t about this club he would.

Perhaps it's because he does give a sh!it about the club that his son is being groomed to take a prominent role and eventually look after the family investment in BCFC for the long term.

Perhaps we would be better off if SL sold up to some mega rich Indian Chicken farmers!

Reading the forum at the moment it seems to me that fans want the club to get rid of the centre midfield, central defence, manager, chairman, board and owner.

That's a plan.

Perhaps it's because he does give a sh!it about the club that his son is being groomed to take a prominent role and eventually look after the family investment in BCFC for the long term.

Perhaps we would be better off if SL sold up to some mega rich Indian Chicken farmers!

Reading the forum at the moment it seems to me that fans want the club to get rid of the centre midfield, central defence, manager, chairman, board and owner.

That's a plan.

didn't mention anything about selling to mega rich chicken farmers. All I see is that this board have made some bad mistakes and each member should take responsibility for that, his son being one of them

and replace them with who?

Who has the money to do it?

With respectWhat are you on about again?

SL is the owner with the money...not the board. He finances the Club.

It's not about money on the board...it's about running the Club and making money.

Putting the right people in place to do that.

What we seem to lack is people who can make 'Footballing' decisions.

Archived