IGNORED

Amadi Holloway

CIDER NOT CIDRE

Is not good enough for the championship, and never will be IMO. Also, his first position is striker, not CB (although he can play there). Also has a shocking attitude.

He's a centre back that's sometimes utilized as a forward, like James Wilson. Wilson was used at West Ham away as a forward to give presence, it doesn't make him a striker.

He's a centre back that's sometimes utilized as a forward, like James Wilson. Wilson was used at West Ham away as a forward to give presence, it doesn't make him a striker.

I think its the other way round he's a striker who plays at the back some times

Who is this other lad Morrell? Not heard alot about him but looked decent in the Victory Shield against England last week.. not a defender, more of an attacking fielder I know but looks like a good passer of the ball etc.

he's 15 or 16, and a midfielder I think I would put him on the bench

He's not setting the world alight in the devlopment squad and is hardly mentioned so no,

He's "hardly mentioned" because he's been out injured for the last few U21 games.

He's done nothing to merit serious consideration for the first team when he has been fit, either, unlike Bobby Reid, who has scored consistently at that level and also played in every game.

If we are going to give anyone from the development squad a go Reid or Joe Edwards, who is getting a run at League One level down the A37, are the two who deserve a chance.

It would be an exceptional 15-year-old who'd be able to cut it in a Championship first XI. He isn't one.

Agree, and another point which is inaccurate above.

He is 15 yes, but he doesn't play for the 18s

So how on earth can he be on the bench for the first team ?

Cut it for the 18s then the 21s then lets discuss seriously, but if anybody seriously believes he is ready for the 1st team, then hopefully they will be recaptured and locked up quite quickly

Beggars belief this forum some times !

none of our academy players are good enough at this level, infact not many of our academy players have actually come through to hold down a place in the 1st team. Bobby Reid was given a 4 year contract i heard this week, but i gaurantee he will get little or no game time in the next 2 years, spend much of that on loan to clubs in Div 1 and 2. Wilson is not good enough, i cant remember the last academy player who actually made a lasting impression

Looked seriously poor in pre season vs Bournemouth and probably would of had a chance by now if he was good enough.

Are you telling me Fontaine, Foster and Skuse are good enough? They have been given chance after chance after chance and still can`t cut it at Championship level.

Analyse all the goals conceded and you will see what I mean.

Don

Archived