IGNORED

Amadi Holloway

CIDER NOT CIDRE

Exet are not in the professional de

yes he has he played against Exeter!

Exeter are not in the professional development league ?

not sure what game that was but it certainly wasn't u21 league football.

This may be some friendly ?, if so apologies, but lets get back to the key point

Joe isn't anywhere near ready

Did he play for 18s today at barnet ?

I guess not..... Will he play against colchester for 21 s monday i guess not... So a real gem for the future in that i agree, but that is not what where this discussion was going... He is nowhere near ready to sit on the bench for the 1st team and that is what was being suggested above

That is reckless and ridiculous

Exet are not in the professional de

Exeter are not in the professional development league ?

not sure what game that was but it certainly wasn't u21 league football.

This may be some friendly ?, if so apologies, but lets get back to the key point

Joe isn't anywhere near ready

Did he play for 18s today at barnet ?

I guess not..... Will he play against colchester for 21 s monday i guess not... So a real gem for the future in that i agree, but that is not what where this discussion was going... He is nowhere near ready to sit on the bench for the 1st team and that is what was being suggested above

That is reckless and ridiculous

No he's nowhere near ready for the first team! He did play against Barnet 18's and the Exeter game was the friendly where Pitman scored that hat-trick

"

Aaron Amadi-Holloway @AaronHollz

I dont deserve it? We will see when im one day banging in goals for you, we will see what you say then!!

"

I expect someone will say "well that lad proved me wrong, he didn't have a bad attitude and I can't believe he scored the winner in the league one play off final for us"

Ok i guess we are saying the same thing essentially.... Joe is a great asset for the future, but not ready for 1st team.

Glad he played for 18s today, i hear they won 2-0, the 18s and 21s doing very well and we have some great young players coming through despite some of the negativity spoken about the academy.

As for Aaron, we should give the lad a break, he can hardly perform when he is out injured.

As posted above, he will come back and prove people wrong of that i am sure.

Get back soon Aaron, the 21s will be a better team with you in it !

none of our academy players are good enough at this level, infact not many of our academy players have actually come through to hold down a place in the 1st team. Bobby Reid was given a 4 year contract i heard this week, but i gaurantee he will get little or no game time in the next 2 years, spend much of that on loan to clubs in Div 1 and 2. Wilson is not good enough, i cant remember the last academy player who actually made a lasting impression

I will bet you that Bobby Reid will play for the first team in the NEAR future

Not so sure why the guy is getting grief. Not like he has been in the first team. yes he may write things on twitter some may not like! So why read his twitter page if you don't like it?

Can't say I have ever even looked at his twitter page, I can't be bothered following anything on twitter, let alone listening to what people I don't know have done with their time today.

Anyway, if he his fit, why not give him a go, can't be any worse than we have got at the moment

Archived