IGNORED

"we Must Take Heart.....

Keepers Ball

....we created a lot if chances" according to Docherty ... :laugh:

what's this man on ?

Seriously !?!?!?

I couldnt be at the game as I'm at work in Warwick - but listened on player and the commentator along side Adam Baker made a point of saying with 10 mins to go and I quote

'City have virtually created nothing clear cut on goal all 2nd half'

Who's bullsh1tting ???

He also said that the last time we had a losing run such as this, we finished mid table, and the following season........wait for it........... GOT PROMOTED.

Difference was. That time it was a manager trying to sort it out, and he did.

This time, the manager should of sorted it by now.

We were in the fa cup final once, we might make it again as we're in it this year

Very disappointed with the Tony Docherty interview and please correct me if I mis-heard due to accent and I don't want to pull something out of context but did he say around 1.42 "no it's not a concern at all that we didn't score in this match"?

If he did then wtf.

It sounded like that, deluded if you ask me if that is the kind of answer they are willing to give to the public.

I couldn't believe what I heard from TD. He talked about GJ losing 9 on the run but that was when he first came to the club not 12 months down the line, the interviewer was inept for letting him get away with such drivel .

Also it was an insult to the fans for Del nit to come before the microphone. Very poor .

....we created a lot if chances" according to Docherty ...:laugh:

what's this man on ?

Glad it's not just me that thought that! I don't know what game he was watching!? Deluded springs to mind!

We didn't create a single chance! If they genuinely believe we were creating chances all game then I really do worry for us.

I couldn't believe what I heard from TD. He talked about GJ losing 9 on the run but that was when he first came to the club not 12 months down the line, the interviewer was inept for letting him get away with such drivel .

Also it was an insult to the fans for Del nit to come before the microphone. Very poor .

Totally agree!!!

I sat in on the conference. It wasn't an interview that showed optimism for the club. I saw Marv, Fonts and spoke to Wooly - all looked dejected and like they were going to burst into tears. People say it doesn't mean much to these players but it bloody does; I get upset letting one person down let alone 1000s upon 1000s they need our support!

I sat in on the conference. It wasn't an interview that showed optimism for the club. I saw Marv, Fonts and spoke to Wooly - all looked dejected and like they were going to burst into tears. People say it doesn't mean much to these players but it bloody does; I get upset letting one person down let alone 1000s upon 1000s they need our support!

Disagree. It doesn't matter too enough of them.

Perhaps thinking more that the gravy train is going to be derailed

Archived