IGNORED

"we Must Take Heart.....

Keepers Ball

I sat in on the conference. It wasn't an interview that showed optimism for the club. I saw Marv, Fonts and spoke to Wooly - all looked dejected and like they were going to burst into tears. People say it doesn't mean much to these players but it bloody does; I get upset letting one person down let alone 1000s upon 1000s they need our support!

Really ?? Then they got into their £70,000 Cars and ****ed off home to their £300.000+ House, if it 'means' so much then why did they all play CRAP like they did today, and the 6 games before this, getting upset are they B@llocks

I sat in on the conference. It wasn't an interview that showed optimism for the club. I saw Marv, Fonts and spoke to Wooly - all looked dejected and like they were going to burst into tears. People say it doesn't mean much to these players but it bloody does; I get upset letting one person down let alone 1000s upon 1000s they need our support!

Load of rot!!! They want our support, they need to earn it. Soulless, gutless and totally devoid of ideas and any quality today. And those three along with Kilkenny were the worst culprits!! Fontaine a leader???? Not in this lifetime!

Glad it's not just me that thought that! I don't know what game he was watching!? Deluded springs to mind!

We didn't create a single chance! If they genuinely believe we were creating chances all game then I really do worry for us.

Woolford shouild have scored first half at back post, wasn't there an almighty scramble in their box towards the end ? Admittedly not a lot but there were opportunities.

Woolford shouild have scored first half at back post, wasn't there an almighty scramble in their box towards the end ? Admittedly not a lot but there were opportunities.

That's it, Woolford should have scored but that's all. We never opened them up or got down the flanks and created. No natural width.

Why Woolford kept going inside was beyond me! To me he just kept hiding!

I'm sorry mate but that's total rubbish. They need to start pulling their weight and showing some guts, heart and some bloody desire. Otherwise they can **** off in their fancy cars and go and find another club. They do not care about Bristol City like we all do, the only people who should be feeling sorry is us poor sods for ourselves.

Really ?? Then they got into their £70,000 Cars and ****ed off home to their £300.000+ House, if it 'means' so much then why did they all play CRAP like they did today, and the 6 games before this, getting upset are they B@llocks

im with this bloke, maby there all coming to tearms with the fact there just crap and are not good enough at this level !! these guys are on mega bucks they will most likely like the bloke im quoting said get in there flash cars go to there flash house and screw there model wags ! they live the life there over paid monkeys

im with this bloke, maby there all coming to tearms with the fact there just crap and are not good enough at this level !! these guys are on mega bucks they will most likely like the bloke im quoting said get in there flash cars go to there flash house and screw there model wags ! they live the life there over paid monkeys

+1

That's it, Woolford should have scored but that's all. We never opened them up or got down the flanks and created. No natural width.

Why Woolford kept going inside was beyond me! To me he just kept hiding!

Baldock should have buried a chance at 1-0 down in the first half.

I laughed when I heard tony docs interview

What game was he at?

Charlton weren't great and won mostly because they won nearly every first ball if not the second, they wanted it more, yet he was pleased, absolute joke

Obviously I do mind losing, but if we lost having gave 100% you can't do any more in my eyes, and the fans would support a team giving their all

Never have I felt so distant from a city team

Whereas at the minute we are losing looking like we don't have a care in the world, every player is bereft of confidence but you can still try, but we don't

Today had to be the first game I barely watched the game I was that bored, and had to be a first when the added on time was announced at the end there wasn't one roar of optimism, everyone has lost the faith as well which is worrying, and if I was Lansdown alarm bells would be ringing

Del is out of his depth, all be it Heaton in the long run prob is the correct choice, but I was behind him trying gerken, yes gerken had a howler v Blackpool last year but what about direst away he pretty single handily won us that game, gerken by all accounts plays well, we had only conceded 3 in two games (better than we had done) so he gets dropped. Obviously playing well like Anderson did when he came on as sub gets you nowhere, just back to the bench, yet as another poster pointed out on another thread the likes if Fontaine, foster who have been poor for ages keep their place, play bad and you get rewarded obviously!!!

Yes Heaton hasn't directly been at fault for the goals conceded but how many shots has he saved? Compare this to gerken when he plays he seems to make countless saves, I often wondered would Gerken have saved that when Heaton concedes a goal?

Gerken making a couple saves would maybe lift the crowd and give the defence a bit of confidence as at the moment the only time Heaton touches the ball is either a goal kick or picking the ball out the net, which can't be good for the defences confidence

Maybe I'm clutching at straws which I probably wouldn't be doing if we weren't on such a bad run, but with the two mcclueless in charge I fear things will only get worse, and their selection is consistently inconsistent

Just stick to a team for 5 games barring injuries, all this changing the system and 4/5 changes won't get us out this mess

The players need a few games together in the sane team and maybe they will discover how to grind out some results

I've no idea what the answer is though when McInnes goes, apart from a whole new team :laugh:

Yes I said when, the sooner the better

Archived