IGNORED

That's Enough, I Think

GrahamC

1 point from the last 27 available, 2 from the last 30.

Sorry, he seems a decent sort and has been a bit unlucky with injuries but he needs to go now.

There was no plan today, no pattern.

We may go down anyway but we are certain to under McInnes.

Earlier on in the season we were competing with sides but worryingly, we have not been competing for quite some time.

We have better players than last season but he seems unable to motivate the players.

Playing league 1 60 yard punts will get us exactly that, league 1, and why drop Gerken?

He is definately out of his depth & I'm afraid to say it but he has to go.

Every team that comes to Ashton Gate now dictates the game and the pattern is the same for each match.

Agree with the thread of this post. Today was totally lacking in tactical awareness with a large number of needless changes. He also lacks engagement with the fans and does not relate to fans in the way that Garry Johnson or Danny Wilson. The board have to stand up and be accountable for our season, if he goes now we might stand a chance, however some good candidates have recently got jobs.

Felt yesterday that fans for the first time were becoming vocally critical. Few less than encouraging chants in the Eastend. Another performance like yesterday and the crowd will start giving the directors another aspect to think about.

The Dullmoan were half-and-half at HT but were in open revolt at the end.

At the end of the day, there are 11 players on the pitch. They are responsible for our poor performances NOT DEREK AND DOC!

Doesn't matter who is in charge, if the players aren't willing/good enough to get the points then changing the manager won't help anything.

On paper our squad is not foot of the table standard, as proven before sept 18th. So everyone do yourselves a favour and stop moaning and support the team. The more we moan, the more we shout abuse at the club, the more we condemn our performances to stay poor.

We are a third way through the season now, we are no doubt stuck with the players and management so the choices are:

1. Moan and complain saying we are going down, we haven't got a chance, sack all the players and manager.

2. Get behind them all no matter how shit you think they are and try to get points on the board. After all the chant we always hear at city games is 'we always believe'... I don't hear much belief at the moment?

The players won't fight for anyone the have no faith in. Del has more than earned his players opinions of him by picking his team selections out of a raffle. No player knows where they stand in his plans and that's not healthy for the club.

This is his biggest downfall in my opinion, not know his best starting 11 and making 5 or 6 changes every match.

The players won't fight for anyone the have no faith in. Del has more than earned his players opinions of him by picking his team selections out of a raffle. No player knows where they stand in his plans and that's not healthy for the club.

So you have spoken to each of the players to find out their opinions of Del? I must be seeing something else cos they all seem to enjoy Mcinnes there... Only last week did one of the players come out and say that it was the players that should take the abuse for the results, not Derrick.

At the end of the day, we all have no idea what goes on in training... I am sure that each of the management are a lot more switched on than we are in terms of team selection so there must be a reason behind Mcinnes selection.

I am just as frustrated as every City supporter is but I just don't see how badgering our manager will be constructive... There is no better alternative, we are unfortunatly stuck in this together so we might as well do our part as supporters

At the end of the day, there are 11 players on the pitch. They are responsible for our poor performances NOT DEREK AND DOC!

Doesn't matter who is in charge, if the players aren't willing/good enough to get the points then changing the manager won't help anything.

On paper our squad is not foot of the table standard, as proven before sept 18th. So everyone do yourselves a favour and stop moaning and support the team. The more we moan, the more we shout abuse at the club, the more we condemn our performances to stay poor.

We are a third way through the season now, we are no doubt stuck with the players and management so the choices are:

1. Moan and complain saying we are going down, we haven't got a chance, sack all the players and manager.

2. Get behind them all no matter how shit you think they are and try to get points on the board. After all the chant we always hear at city games is 'we always believe'... I don't hear much belief at the moment?

Hang about... If a company is failing and under performing who ultimately gets the blame??.... The manager.... He has bought players in that he has deemed ableto improve our squad and they quite simply havent.

His job is to motivate those players and get results and we are not getting results and the players are not motivated, ok the players may have to take some of the blame but ultimately the buck stops with DM.

And as for not having much belief at the moment....., weve lost 7 games on the trot and even steve lansdown has said it was the worst performance for a long long time, so what do you expect!!!???

Im glad people booed and chanted what a load of rubbish yesterday, its about time these players realised who pays thier wages and we are entitled to voice our opinion!! Tey get payed thousands and we fork out our hard earned cash to watch this shit.

Good day

Hang about... If a company is failing and under performing who ultimately gets the blame??.... The manager.... He has bought players in that he has deemed ableto improve our squad and they quite simply havent.

His job is to motivate those players and get results and we are not getting results and the players are not motivated, ok the players may have to take some of the blame but ultimately the buck stops with DM.

And as for not having much belief at the moment....., weve lost 7 games on the trot and even steve lansdown has said it was the worst performance for a long long time, so what do you expect!!!???

Im glad people booed and chanted what a load of rubbish yesterday, its about time these players realised who pays thier wages and we are entitled to voice our opinion!! Tey get payed thousands and we fork out our hard earned cash to watch this shit.

Good day

But that is my point, its the players that should be under the hammer, not Del. We all were singing his praises after the Cardiff game and when the signing of Baldock came around. I just can't be bothered to see another change of managers, I genuinely don't think there is any better alternative to Mcinnes at the moment. All we'd get would be a failed Championship manager at best.

I fully agree that its hard to see any positives but my whole point is that what is the alternative? We are a small fish in a big pond and our only hope is to keep believing in the team, as hard as it is given our worst performances I have ever seen.

I also think that attracting players to our club is becoming increasingly difficult, Micky went off bad mouthing us fans making us sound like thugs and we are a small team fighting relegation. I think that is probably the reason why we are still without a CB and CM, because all the players we have brought have all said Mcinnes was the main reason.

So you have spoken to each of the players to find out their opinions of Del? I must be seeing something else cos they all seem to enjoy Mcinnes there...

Correct. You definitely are seeing something else to me. And hopefully the board see it differently to you too otherwise questions need to be asked of them.

This is his biggest downfall in my opinion, not know his best starting 11 and making 5 or 6 changes every match.

In the form we are in there is no best 11. He is trying to find a winning combination, but nothing is working!

Everybody was calling for Pearson to be dropped, and bring in Marv... Look how that turned out!

I just hope we can stay in touch until January, and we can strengthen the midfield.

I am just as frustrated as every City supporter is but I just don't see how badgering our manager will be constructive... There is no better alternative, we are unfortunatly stuck in this together so we might as well do our part as supporters

McCinnes has been given an easy ride. fans have more than done their part as there was a 1000 at bolton and 600 at birmingham despite how poor a job the manager is doing. there are always alternatives and it is harder to do worse than bottom and constant defeat. This is one of the worst runs in the clubs history and its not down to bad luck.

Archived