IGNORED

That's Enough, I Think

GrahamC

So if it is true, and I have't seen any real evidence myself, that the players aren't performing for him (or many are just not up top it in my humble opinion) or there is a comfy club which has been going on for years (according to some posters) who are the constants during this period. Either on or off the pitch or both?

SL ?

LC ?

SM ?

Ummmmm

TL* ?

^ Tea Lady

The players won't fight for anyone the have no faith in. Del has more than earned his players opinions of him by picking his team selections out of a raffle. No player knows where they stand in his plans and that's not healthy for the club.

You seem to forget the players should be playing for the shirt, and us, the fans, as well as the manager.

There is NEVER an excuse for players not giving 100% for the club - Del's downfall, if it happens, will be in huge part down to the players and there's no way we should be making excuses for them YET AGAIN.

I really hope certain players depart this club before McInnes.

You seem to forget the players should be playing for the shirt, and us, the fans, as well as the manager.

There is NEVER an excuse for players not giving 100% for the club - Del's downfall, if it happens, will be in huge part down to the players and there's no way we should be making excuses for them YET AGAIN.

I really hope certain players depart this club before McInnes.

That message is finally getting through after four successive managers have been shafted by players with no pride in the shirt, the club, the fans, or themselves.

We ask why SL chose a Scottish manager - I'd turn that round and ask whether English managers knew too much about the club to apply for the job.

Archived