IGNORED

Where Is Steve Lansdown ?

Robbie_Turner

Blackpool, we lose that he's gone

You have to think that if we do lose against Blackpool the board will have to act.

Its a sad situation for DM, the club and fans to take on board, but it happens more and more nowerdays.

Two away games to follow against top of the table Boro and Brighton, can any of else honestly think things will improve?

Not a nice time to be a City fan.

You have to think that if we do lose against Blackpool the board will have to act.

Its a sad situation for DM, the club and fans to take on board, but it happens more and more nowerdays.

Two away games to follow against top of the table Boro and Brighton, can any of else honestly think things will improve?

Not a nice time to be a City fan.

I think McInnes might just about keep his job with an improved performance and a narrow loss but, yeah, I think SL's statement implicitly makes clear there'll be a change if there are many more performances like Sunday.

I don't think you can assume that a free people would have defended the Motherland with any less vigour. Also many countries were backward at that time and the USSR economy was undoubtedly held back by a succession of 'Plans' and a mentality from which they are only recently recovering.

It was indeed a brutal time and it's well documented that returning Russian prisoners of war were immediately sent to the gulags because of their 'contamination' caused by contact with the West and suffered worse conditions there than at the hands of the Germans.

If you've not already read it 'The Gulag Archipelago' by Solzhenitzyn is a harrowing account of 'life' under Stalin.

Will definitely have a read of that, won't really mention it on this thread anymore, other than to say Red Goblin puts it rather well I think.

Steve Lansdown is obviously a genius when it comes to business but his judgement and decision making when it comes to football is appalling, his latest statement that he will stick by Mcinnes is probably the biggest mistake he will ever make.Our manager has not got a clue about how to get us out of this mess and when Lansdown states that he will give him more money to spend in the tranfer market it beggars belief, it is similar to sticking pork up a pigs arse.Without a doubt we are going down.

Archived