IGNORED

Lets Be Positive!

CheddarReds

Fair play to you me ol cock if you are still thinking positive and looking up. But I've never known our fans to be at rock bottom before in the history of this football club. Another fan I know has been coming to Ashton Gate since the early 50's and all through his life of following City he has never known the club and fans to be such in a shit state. Even described it worse than 1982.

Completely agree with you here..just a shame most of the fans on here dont..so much negativity surrounding the whole club atm. I know the performances are awful, but please if we let in a goal get behind the players! Did no-one read fonts programme notes? Prime example he made was the celtic game..tbh i wouldn't enjoy playing in-front of our fans, there non-existent for large parts of the game!! I have full belief that in del and feel once we can get the one win under our belt, or even a clean sheet then things will start to turn..we cant keep having bad injuries and missing such good chances..(woolford) ALWAYS BELIEVE!!

C'mon, we're following our favourite team every saturday and we are watching the game we love!

Lets get behind Del and the boys to try and turn this around! Everyone has to be positive to be able to do so! We have a few good strikers and 2 good keepers IMO, lets get behind them in these tough times!

Are you for real???

C'mon, we're following our favourite team every saturday and we are watching the game we love!

Lets get behind Del and the boys to try and turn this around! Everyone has to be positive to be able to do so! We have a few good strikers and 2 good keepers IMO, lets get behind them in these tough times!

Unfortunately we can only play two of the five strikers we have and one of the two keepers. Otherwise loving the positivity.

Sorry bud, but after 7 straight defeats there is nothing to positive about. It's the same crap different season. It's plain and simple, Del Boy stays we're going down. If we get a new manager there might be a slim change of survival. It's getting frustrating talking about the same things all the time. But positivity is something you're not gonna get at the mo!

Another diehard city fan who is completely deluded.

Did you go to the game today? Perhaps you failed to notice the players not giving their all for our club. Or how about our manager who is clearly out of his depth. I refuse to get behind this lot until i see some PASSION!

Being a supporter means through thick and thin "to refuse to get behind your team "I think this is not the feelings of true supporters of BCFC COYR CITY till I die

Archived