IGNORED

Can You Hear Fontaine Shout No No!

Cider Army

He did shout, at the atyeo in the first half when he got jeered for another awful piece of decision making. Quality that, club captain barking at his own fans!!

I don't mind that, if you give it, have the good grace to take it.

Del should have taken the bloke out of the firing line a monthnor two ago, he is killing the bloke, and will turn him into the next Shaun Dyche through his stupid bloodymindedness

In fairness thats the whole sum of fight ive seen in anyone since the start of the season. If an upset captain can shout at HIS fans cos hes not big enough to accept hes currently shite, then this is why we are in serious trouble. No leaders, no fight, no passion.

Where are the block tackles, the bookings for bad tackles even?! I'd bet we gave away less than 10 fouls in the whole game today. Too nice, too soft, to amateurish to even have the bottle to stand up and be counted when the manager only this week said they had to come out all guns blazing.

Powder puffs pansies extracting the piss and large amounts of cash out of the club.

But im sure we'll hear the 'we must work hard' bullshit again. Saying and doing are certainly very different things at the moment.

The fans don't pay the wages. We lose 12 million a year

...So do you think sponsors and investors would come in without millions watching it then,ofcourse we pay their wages!!

You're talking about Sky TV money. That's completely different and it's only the big 5 or 6 teams in the premier league that actually create that worldwide demand not Bristol City...

Anyway if the fans pay the wages we aren't doing a great job because there's a huge shortfall somewhere...

Kilkenny? up for it? biggest wimp in football. Wouldn't put his foot in if the was doing he hokey cokey...........he was abysmal!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

He did shout, at the atyeo in the first half when he got jeered for another awful piece of decision making. Quality that, club captain barking at his own fans!!

He tries his best, doesn't claim to be immense. If people are going to jeer a Bristol lad who's doing his hardest when they couldn't do better themselves, they should get a reply.

He tries his best, doesn't claim to be immense. If people are going to jeer a Bristol lad who's doing his hardest when they couldn't do better themselves, they should get a reply.

Umm sorry to break this to you but Fontaine was born and raised in London...

Fonts is not a Bristol lad. But if fans are prepared to give it out, they should not be so precious to get on theri high horse when they recieve some back.

£12m a year? That's like having a dozen players on £20k a week. Quite ludicrous if we are losing that sort of money as a business.

Well that's the figure that gets quoted on here (and elsewhere). I haven't read the annual report myself so don't know how accurate. I actually thought it was more like 7 million, but even so that is a hell of a lot of money to lose a year.

Well that's the figure that gets quoted on here (and elsewhere). I haven't read the annual report myself so don't know how accurate. I actually thought it was more like 7 million, but even so that is a hell of a lot of money to lose a year.

£11.45M loss for year ending May 2011 , £11.8M the previous year. Will be interesting to see the next set of losses which should be announced soon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/15935151

Fonts is not a Bristol lad. But if fans are prepared to give it out, they should not be so precious to get on theri high horse when they recieve some back.

He can give whatever he likes back. It doesnt worry me. What worries me is thats as vocal as our captain marvel ever is and it wasnt even to lead by example.

But hey, he'll pick up his wages, like the rest of them. Do they care? I doubt it. Will they get another job on silly wages if we boot them out? Probably. Is this the reason they dont put the correct amount of effort in? Most definitely.

Its just a job to them. They have no allegiency to our club, like the fans have. They have long contract security, an easy life of a few hours training most days and a couple of games a week.

Doesnt take a genious to finally work out we're being had, by the very players who we pay ( a very small part of ) their wages for!!

He can give whatever he likes back. It doesnt worry me. What worries me is thats as vocal as our captain marvel ever is and it wasnt even to lead by example.

But hey, he'll pick up his wages, like the rest of them. Do they care? I doubt it. Will they get another job on silly wages if we boot them out? Probably. Is this the reason they dont put the correct amount of effort in? Most definitely.

Its just a job to them. They have no allegiency to our club, like the fans have. They have long contract security, an easy life of a few hours training most days and a couple of games a week.

Doesnt take a genious to finally work out we're being had, by the very players who we pay ( a very small part of ) their wages for!!

My only problem with that theory is that all players in the championship get paid big money (compared to the rest of us) and you wouldn't argue that they lack passion/commitment - especially the ones playing in the top six. Which suggests that it's our management team who are failing.

Archived