IGNORED

For Steve Landsdown If You Read This Forum

reddab

the lower leagues also brought us Bas Savage, John Akindee, Kevin Betsy, for every diamond there is also a piece of coal,

For a start we were in the "lower leagues" then ourselves. There is plenty of talent there if we can be bothered to look, for a fraction of the price that we spend on players such as Kilkenny, Foster, Wilson etc. And before you say "they were free" try and imagine how much they're costing us each week. Our greatest signing this season? The young Cunningham. From a league above yes but not wanted, full of ability, young enough to improve and I'd suspect at a more than reasonable price. But no, lets spend 10/15k a week on Championship failures in a hope they bring us some form of success.

you sir have been brilliant supporting our club with your money over the years, and i would be normally be the last person to tale you how to spend it,

but enough is enough! you are going to fall out of love with bcfc if you continue spending your hard earned the way you have,

i have supported city man and boy since 1959 seen the good times and bad times, i am beginning to think i will never see Premier League football in bristol in my or your lifetime again.

there are supporters on here saying give del more time or lets go back to lge one and regroup that would be a disaster!!, i was happy with the del appointment but i was wrong i know he has had bad luck with injuries but imo he is out of his depth after one year here

the answer imo

you should have one last throw of the dice, instead of loaning or giving city 5to10 million a year go and pursuade and sell someone like harry redknapp your dream of premier football, stadium etc offer him a 25 million transfer budget over the next two transfer windows, i know that is a lot of money but if that doesn,t work you can sell up get your money back and walk away saying at least i tried?

i know that ffp is coming in but i believe if the team is succesfull you will pack the gate out

Three words "FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY!"

Why Redknapp.

Let's have Wenger.

This thread is simply ridiculous. SL didn't become insanely rich by spunking all his money away. He's a shrewd business man with a hobby that costs him a ******* fortune. I'm grateful. While SL is here, our club will exist. Without him, who knows?

That was nothing to do with Redknapp and you know it,

his last club didn't go bankrupt dispite having massive spending power, Portsmoth and southampton's situation is their respective board's fault

West Ham, Bournemouth, Southampton and Pompey the records dont look to good for the man. When he left each team went into financial trouble, twice coincidence four times must be down to him.

Plus why would he come here anyway?

and Does he have magical powers because thats what its going to take to make this pile of **** able to play football. AND DEFEND

if this hear say statement is true, i would think the board would happily pay a manager a % to find some players that our worth more when we sell them, usually they become worthless and nobody wants them after a few months here.

can i say some of the replies have been good while some have been what i expected, but i will just say this post was just an opinion , the last thing i will say is dont you all think we have wasted enough money on couldbe's or mightbe's in both managers and players

Think about it. The man who has full control of the transfers also gets a cut of the transfer fee. Nothing seems dodgy to you about that?

Seriously, I know we're in dire straits at the minute but I swear a load of people have lost the plot on here. Talk of Redknapp or Adkins coming here, people turning into professional race horse trainers, calls for SL to make £20 million available for transfers... It's absolutely bonkers

Archived