IGNORED

Zakuani Transfer Listed

exiledinwatford

Along with 3 others at Posh for a breach of club discipline. I would have thought he would have been worth a go - club captain 150 games. Then I read his explanation -

Zakauni later took to Twitter to protest his innocence. "I went out on a weekend where there's no midweek game. Those that know me know I don't drink or smoke, I was up at 8am for church next day.

"Honestly at the time I didn't feel I did anything wrong as I was home around 2am, I wasn't arrested, no fighting or anti-social behaviour."

Non-drinking, non-smoking churchgoer, no arrest - probably wouldn't fit in.

Along with 3 others at Posh for a breach of club discipline. I would have thought he would have been worth a go - club captain 150 games. Then I read his explanation -

Zakauni later took to Twitter to protest his innocence. "I went out on a weekend where there's no midweek game. Those that know me know I don't drink or smoke, I was up at 8am for church next day.

"Honestly at the time I didn't feel I did anything wrong as I was home around 2am, I wasn't arrested, no fighting or anti-social behaviour."

Non-drinking, non-smoking churchgoer, no arrest - probably wouldn't fit in.

:laughcont:

Another update from BBC Radio Cambs.

Following further investigations, Zakuane has been removed from the transfer list and will play tomorrow. Barnett & Sinclair have played their last game for Posh. Mendez-Lang remains on the transfer list, but may still play tomorrow.

Another update from BBC Radio Cambs.

Following further investigations, Zakuane has been removed from the transfer list and will play tomorrow. Barnett & Sinclair have played their last game for Posh. Mendez-Lang remains on the transfer list, but may still play tomorrow.

????? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20341548

Barnett has gone on loan to Ipswich for two months,but won't be allowed to play v Posh on Satdee. He'll be playinng against City next month though.

Fergusson has now stated he may have to ge tsome loan players in himself to keep Posh up.

Archived