IGNORED

Player Fight After Sundays Game ?

joshbristol

So Ive heard - fontaine told some one in the crowd to **** off who was giving him stick as he walked off at the end of Sundays game. Stead heard him , spent a bit of time in that corner with fans applauding them and then went in changing room and had an argument with Stead and ended up whacking him

So Ive heard - fontaine told some one in the crowd to **** off who was giving him stick as he walked off at the end of Sundays game. Stead heard him , spent a bit of time in that corner with fans applauding them and then went in changing room and had an argument with Stead and ended up whacking him

Sorry last line - argument with FONTAINE ! Stead ended up whacking him!

Bitch fight because, Fontaine said 'you bastard, your'e wearing the same shirt as me and look I just noticed the same shorts and ******* socks, i'm surprised your'e not wearing the same boots, I have had enough your'e always doing that to me'.

Baffles me, no excuse for it, they all have mobiles, why not phone one another so they don't clash?

Haha someone was reading my FB post ;)

The players did take quite some abuse when leaving the pitch and Stead stayed out and clapped all four stands. Perhaps theres a half truth in this somewhere!

Fontaine and del took the brunt of the abuse and fonts did swear at the H block during the game, which wasnt clever and at the time i noticed stead was walking really, really slowly clapping everyone , as if he wanted to stay out on the pitch on his own and acknowledge the crowd. so maybe, just maybe there is an element of truth in this - steads uncle drinks in one of the BS3 pubs will ask if spotted.

not too clever for morale if true !

My boy mentioned to me that Fonts seemed very upset in his after match interview and looked like he was about to burst into tears so maybe a bit of truth as your own player having a go would be upsetting

My opinion..?? ...............remember Carey & Orr at Northampton live on TV.............did the trick if I remember , and quickly gelled the team for what became a very succesful season..........

CAn we have this thread deleted? do we really need this at this time?

Why? Leave it up, show it to the players

I, like many others, hope there's some truth to it. If Fonts, as (underperforming) skipper of my club, can't take some stick walking off the pitch after a 7th straight defeat then tough shit

If someone paying £30 to watch another unacceptable performance can't vent some steam at some highly paid 'professionals' then I don't want anything to do with the game any more. I get appraised every 6 months, if I'm not up to scratch then I get pulled up on it. I can't tell my boss to **** off, no matter how much I'd like to. Grow a set, tuck your blouse in and put it right

The only way this thread should be deleted is if it's proved, beyond doubt, that the OP is on a wind up

Archived