IGNORED

Think You Know The Rules Of Football?

CiderArmyy

9/12 i am curious as to which ones I got wrong. although a lot of them are a bit pointless. the ones I suspect I got wrong were the foul and abusive in the tunnel punishment, possibly the first offside one as I think that rule is still a mystery to everyone.

Tough quiz and annoying that they don't give the answers; but that's what google is for. For those wanting to know the answers, I input the 12 suggested at this link and they came up 12 out of 12. To avoid spoiling people's fun I haven't copied and pasted the answers here but if you have an itch to know, scratch away here: http://www.westhamonline.net/forum_flat.php?6148566|a0_b1_a0

Tough quiz and annoying that they don't give the answers; but that's what google is for. For those wanting to know the answers, I input the 12 suggested at this link and they came up 12 out of 12. To avoid spoiling people's fun I haven't copied and pasted the answers here but if you have an itch to know, scratch away here: http://www.westhamon...148566|a0_b1_a0

cheers, got the who can be on the pitch at penalties (thought you could have a coach), the linesmans flag (thought it was just offside) and who chooses the penalties end (went for coin toss after et) wrong.

Got 9/12

Thought there was a toin coss for choice of ends in a shoot out.

Thought it was seven men that got a game cancelled.

And I was sure it was just a sending off for the off the ball spitting incident? I swear a few years ago Bridges got punched in the box off the ball and their fella was sent off, but we didn't get a penalty. We must have been robbed!

cheers, got the who can be on the pitch at penalties (thought you could have a coach), the linesmans flag (thought it was just offside) and who chooses the penalties end (went for coin toss after et) wrong.

Just checked the answers, I'm confused as to how the pens one is correct though? Take last seasons CL semi at the Bernabeu for example where Mourinho was definitely on the pitch at the time as he was shaking the Munich's players hands as it was going on?! I also thought it was abandoned when down to 7 men and I was always sure it was a toin-coss to decide pens, obviously not!

Just checked the answers, I'm confused as to how the pens one is correct though? Take last seasons CL semi at the Bernabeu for example where Mourinho was definitely on the pitch at the time as he was shaking the Munich's players hands as it was going on?! I also thought it was abandoned when down to 7 men and I was always sure it was a toin-coss to decide pens, obviously not!

It's the rules that count, not what refs let slide. The battle of bramel lane feat neil warnock was 6 sheff utd players left, who says the ref can't use a coin toss if he chooses?

Archived