IGNORED

Bates Signs

CamBCFC

Another sicknote signed and straight into the team, despite not being fit according to Del. Crazy stuff

Good news for Bates though. If he happens to get injured through not being fully match sharp, well he gets paid until January.

I hope the guy does well, and stays fit, I have heard good things about him. I think it is a bloody big gamble playing a bloke who has not even been playing ressie games. Let's hope it comes off.

Another sicknote signed and straight into the team, despite not being fit according to Del. Crazy stuff

Good news for Bates though. If he happens to get injured through not being fully match sharp, well he gets paid until January.

I hope the guy does well, and stays fit, I have heard good things about him. I think it is a bloody big gamble playing a bloke who has not even been playing ressie games. Let's hope it comes off.

Seriously, Are you telling me how I should support our team?

Manager signs and plays a player who isnt 'match fit' and requires a number of games behind closed doors to be ready, almost like the we wont be signing Wilson rhetoric in preseason and Im not allowed to comment that it looks like a complete gamble on the managers part, because it doesn't fit with your view. I see. It is a discussion forum and people will have different views on the same thing to your own. Accept and deal with that, or chuck us on ignore if you so desire. Im not bothered either way

And your insightful view is, or do you just want to pour scorn without discussing as it's easier to do so?

As Dolman Stand pointed out, was posted, ooh I dunno a good 20 mins before kick off. As for the game. Stats say we had 7 shots 4 on target, Blackpool had 11 vs 8 on target. Heaton kept us in it by all accounts and who gave away the penalty? Good debut or are people just trying to fit things in their view of how it is going to be? Genuine question.

I thought we genuinely competed toe to toe with a classy Blackpool side today and saw nothing but positives throughout the entire team. Can only remember one embarrassing episode for both Elliot and Fontaine and on balance felt we should have won.

Both sides had a couple of clear cut chances but the stats you quote are misleading and I can only assume your choice to quote them rather than reflect on your own observations means you didn't go.

If so your opinions on today's game are irrelevant.

Keep Bates fit he will be massive for us. His assured display brought the better out of Fontaine too.

There were still a couple of mistakes in there from Liam, particularly when it comes to clearing crosses. But agreed, he was much better than he has been.

Bates could be an exceptional signing, even if its just a short term fitness thing for him and he ends up moving on to a level more in keeping with his obvious talent.

200 miles away and other wise indisposed. Get over yourself.

I posted the stats because I was curious to know what was going on. and providing a comparision between people who were there and people who was not. However. that seems not to matter because you can adopt your pious approach on here with impunity. The stats are direct from the BBC website, so if they are misleading, take it up with them and their write up which basically said Heaton saved the day and we were 'lucky' to paraphrase their report. Hence why the questions on here.

But hey why try and get a balanced view of things right, because that would be too easy?:

I never post on a game I haven't watched. Just a principle of mine. And in general I'd suggest I'm one of the more negative members on here. If I think we played well we really can't have been that bad, whatever your media outlets say.

Manager signs and plays a player who isnt 'match fit' and requires a number of games behind closed doors to be ready, almost like the we wont be signing Wilson rhetoric in preseason and Im not allowed to comment that it looks like a complete gamble on the managers part, because it doesn't fit with your view. I see. It is a discussion forum and people will have different views on the same thing to your own. Accept and deal with that, or chuck us on ignore if you so desire. Im not bothered either way

And your insightful view is, or do you just want to pour scorn without discussing as it's easier to do so?

As Dolman Stand pointed out, was posted, ooh I dunno a good 20 mins before kick off. As for the game. Stats say we had 7 shots 4 on target, Blackpool had 11 vs 8 on target. Heaton kept us in it by all accounts and who gave away the penalty? Good debut or are people just trying to fit things in their view of how it is going to be? Genuine question.

Where has McInnes said he isn't fit? I haven't seen those quotes. Tony Mowbray said last week that Bates had been training with them since his contract had expired and he hadn't had any injuries since something like march this year. DMc said today that Bates played in a practice match earlier this week.

Where has McInnes said he isn't fit? I haven't seen those quotes. Tony Mowbray said last week that Bates had been training with them since his contract had expired and he hadn't had any injuries since something like march this year. DMc said today that Bates played in a practice match earlier this week.

He said it in a interview, and also said it live on radio Bristol just before the match, saying he was very wary about throwing him in as he is nowhere near fit enough, he said he did the same thing with Amougou last season and was basically hoping for the best. looks like he had luck on his side today, even though the penalty was against Bates. And he had a good game, good calming influence over the rest of the back 4.

Dangerous game to play, but it paid off

Clearly not as it had not yet kicked off???

God give me strength. Thanks for confirming the time of the post but I can read. My point I was trying to make but obviously you need it making crystal clear was that you judged him before he had kicked a ball.

He played well and made you look like a tool.

God give me strength. Thanks for confirming the time of the post but I can read. My point I was trying to make but obviously you need it making crystal clear was that you judged him before he had kicked a ball.

He played well and made you look like a tool.

And he had every right to. if you may had noticed Del said pretty much the same thin 20 mins before kick off. if his manager is querying if he has done the right thing in picking him, then I don't see that ralph has done anything wrong in questioning the same thing before the game

People like you make me ******* sick. You moan and moan about the club but don't go and watch them. Don't post on here anymore your constant negative opinions on here are not welcome. How can anyone make an informed decision on the team when they don't watch them.

Ralph, when was the last time you watched City live?

What were you wearing?

How were the pies?

How many pints did you have?

Was it raining?

Pass this test and you may post....

It's all a bit silly on here sometimes. Ralph has as much right to spout bollox as the next bloke.

1-1 disappointing last couple of minutes.Its still 1 more point than we had on Friday.

he can't answer tha as he's too musy slagging the club off on here,

have a look at his history and you won't find a signal positive post

Archived