IGNORED

Much Better

Welcome To The Jungle

As for the ref ? Arsehole in my books and I dont include their pen in my judgement. One of those "Look at me types"

Someone said it perfectly on here a few years ago. A good ref is one who doesn't get a mention in the pub until about an hour after the game, when someone reflects that "the ref weren't bad, neither". If the ref's looking for attention, he's not doing his job.

I think we all need to remember that ChrisBCFC finds it terribly upsetting that Crystal Palace continue to win and Yannick Bolasie continues to get games. I'm sure he will cheer up as soon as this strange state of affairs comes to an end. Perhaps he can take heart that the Hollowheaded one chose to substitute Yannick after only 89 minutes?

Was it also Chris (surely it was not) who said that that Joe Bryan was barely adequate for Bath City?

Nice to hear that we where better than last game, which I saw. Danns a very good player think he can do a good job for City. Bad luck with their pen, but 1 point is a progress as you see what form we are in. 2 difficault away games now, the table situation is no good but I still have hope that we can avoid regulation. From now on I hope its only getting better.

Agreed yesterday was much better. The fans really got behind the lads and we looked a lot more solid. Really impressed with Danns and bates, hope we can keep them both fit and playing for the rest of the season. As heaton said in his post match interview, we were hard to beat yesterday, and thats what we need to go back to, if we can keep it tighter we have the fire power to cause teams problems and enough to get out of the poor position we are currently in.

Obviously a much better performance, but it's consistency that will count in our current position and we need to carry that on into our next 3 games and we have to get something from them, that is the reality for failing to hold out for the win yesterday, we cannot go on considering that losing by the odd goal here and there as being moral victories.

Middlesbrough, Brighton and Wolves next 3. Can't see many points from them although we seem to do ok at Middlesbrough! December is a massive month!

You clearly have no idea about the Championship! Think back to last season when we did the double over Promoted Southampton. This season we have already spanked Cardiff and Palace. I can see four points out of those three games and that would be a decent return as we begin to climb the table.

Middlesbrough, Brighton and Wolves next 3. Can't see many points from them although we seem to do ok at Middlesbrough! December is a massive month!

Boro will be tough they have a decent squad maybe Bates at the back proving them wrong(not that I think he left on bad terms though) could help us a little though. Brighton we have a bad record against I seem to recall. Most of our games in December are at home this should help us and will just be a pivotal month to see where we are in the league when we start the new year.

Archived