IGNORED

May Have Gone Unoticed

Welcome To The Jungle

Stead seems to be the most caring, passionate guy at the club, and for that I will never begrudge him playing time.

and here lies one of the reasons were so sh*t.

Caring lovely guy....so don't mind him playing? the guy hasn't scored from open play all season and players like Davies and Baldock warm the bench. Davies especially.....he is a class above Stead.

I do like Stead as a bloke and love his passion .....but he shouldn't be starting

Can't disagree that he is a top bloke, but his time here is surely coming to an end.....

To offer him a new deal would be a poor decision based on this years return, the fact that he has one goal from the spot emphasises that he isn't really good enough to be a regular for us.

A long with the ridiculous decision to give Carey a new deal Del needs to be ruthless for the benefit of the lcub

I think Marv was a bit concussed afterwards. Even by his standard, his passing was atrocious thereafter. Fair play to the man, he was still going for it to the death, and could have snatched one very late when the ball shot across goalmouth.

I do wonder whether he should've been subbed for Reid after the injury though.

I think Marv was a bit concussed afterwards. Even by his standard, his passing was atrocious thereafter. Fair play to the man, he was still going for it to the death, and could have snatched one very late when the ball shot across goalmouth.

I do wonder whether he should've been subbed for Reid after the injury though.

Anderson was coming on.

and here lies one of the reasons were so sh*t.

Caring lovely guy....so don't mind him playing? the guy hasn't scored from open play all season and players like Davies and Baldock warm the bench. Davies especially.....he is a class above Stead.

I do like Stead as a bloke and love his passion .....but he shouldn't be starting

Totally agree - he didnt win a header all game yesterday and never ever looked like he was going to score

I'm all for seeing more of Reid but I was relieved when Marv was able to continue. Whilst Marv again made two or three obvious clumsy mistakes, for the first time since his long-term injury he seemed able to maintain his work rate for 90 minutes and sure enough the size of his heart along with Steady's rubbed off on the rest of the team. Maybe, just maybe Steady and Marvin have got the team into the recovery position just in time to avoid death!

It again seems that even after a performance which contrasted with last week's as chalk contrasts with cheese, there are too many on here who are only able to see the evidence that supports their preconceptions. Steady missed our best chance of the match and he did not get the better of the Blackpool defence too often, Marvin's recovery to full fitness painfully slow is he so far remains a shadow of the mountain he has been BUT I am relieved that DM can see that when the going gets tough they have the qualities we need most.

I hope the day will soon come for our exciting players to shine again but until then give me big hearts every time.

Totally agree - he didnt win a header all game yesterday and never ever looked like he was going to score

I really thought under Del things would change at this club....but it hasn't really. As always, we play the players who "try" and are "jolly nice fellas".

Just like Trundle....we are going to waste Davies and Baldock....who are both head and shoulders above Stead....

....it's ok though, Stead cares ....zzzzzz

Can't disagree that he is a top bloke, but his time here is surely coming to an end.....

To offer him a new deal would be a poor decision based on this years return, the fact that he has one goal from the spot emphasises that he isn't really good enough to be a regular for us.

A long with the ridiculous decision to give Carey a new deal Del needs to be ruthless for the benefit of the lcub

Your brain just produces negative garbage I swear.

I agree with this. I can't dislike Stead or question his commitment, but I wouldn't start with him considering the other strikers we have at the club. Not a slight on the bloke, I just think some of our other lads offer more.

Yes what stead did putting Elliot in the recovery position was quick thinking and fantastic BUT his time as a striker at this club has surely come to an end . I find it so depressing watching stead backing into defenders not wining the ball or a free kick , I would much prefer to Davies he looks so much stronger

• Admin

How do all these people know that Stead is a caring guy ?

BTW, anyone with a head injury is put straight into the recovery position, purely in case they swallow their tongue etc, more preventative than actual solution.

If anything more serious had happened to Marvin, I'm not sure they would have just put him onto his side before the physio got onto the pitch.

Archived