IGNORED

What Music Are You Currently Listening To

bcfcbs20

Probably the best band around, love Dan Auerbach and the collaborations he's been involved in. Check out this collaboration with a old bluesman sadly passed called Nathaniel Mayer.

Auerbach is class, everything he touches at the mo turns to gold. Saw them at Anson Rooms a few years back, brilliant.

His collaboration with 'Dr John - Locked Down' was one of last years best albums.

Currently listening to Grimes actually but other recommendations would be:

'Pond - Beards, Wives, Denim' They share members with the much w*nked about Tame Impala. I think Pond are better. Psychadelic, if you like MGMT you may appreciate though this is not as 'poppy'.

'Goat - World Music' Love this, more psychadelic, indie, worldly rock. From Sweden strangely enough.

'Hot Chip - In our Heads' Best album since their debut, consistently great.

'Alt-J - An Awesome Wave' Mercury winner, must admit at first couldn't stand the blokes voice but the tunes shine through and enjoying this one now.

'Parquet Courts - Light Up Gold' Could be this years big new thing. Think early Kings Of Leon (when they were good) and Pavement.

Turku Romantic Movement (All Albums)

Kingbathmat (Truth Button) + all other albums

Knife & Fork (All Albums)

Steppenwolf (The Second - Album) Great band just listen to their other stuff....... not just think they were the band that did 'Born To Be Wild'

Hawkwind (All Bob Calvert Era Stuff + Non Calvert 'Warriors At The Edge Of Time')

The Styrenes ( Still Artastic - Best Of)

Blodwyn Pig (Getting To This)

T-Bone Walker ( Midnight Blues)

Bill Nelson (Quit Dreaming & Get On The Beam - Extended)

Sparks (A Woofer In A Tweeters Clothing)

Real Rare Rockabilly (Various - 3 CD and a steal at about £5.65 delivered)

PFM - Chocolate Kings (Album 1976 Italian Prog-Rock And A Fine Album )

My Fathers Name Was Dad (The Fire)

Plus so many more from Punk To Rock To Mod To Pop To Classical To Big Band/Swing To Anything That Is Music To My Ears

If anyone is interested in any of it PM me ;)

Archived