IGNORED

What Music Are You Currently Listening To

bcfcbs20

http://youtu.be/bR3K5uB-wMA

Believe me ...... nothing compares to seeing & hearing a BIG BAND play

You can take your rock, metal, rave and stick in your ipod but when you hear the power of a 16 piece orchestra belt it out live

It really is a powerful experience...... in this instance I tell you my Dad's Big Band ' The Starburst Big Band' kicked arse

But for now you will have to settle for Glen :)

Well there is always this....... Mott ....... Storm..... I wil always thank the gits that went to see Mott at the B'mth Winter Gardens back in the day, but never mentioned the gig to me

So I did not get to see them....... they did but I didn't!

This was 'Mott The Hoople' after they dropped or Ian Hunter dropped' Mott The Hoople'........ they were a fine band and some went on to be 'British Lions' and 'Bad Company' enjoy

I recall that the band leader of some band I was playing with back in the 80's had a chat with 'Morgan Fisher' the keyboard player, who was doing some gig or summer season at Blackpool back in the 80's........ it was really a case of how the mighty have fallen(?)....... this might not be true but I remember that the converstion regarding the event and have no reason to disbelieve it.

Dr. Feelgood - Milk And Alcohol (1979) HD

Now then...... about two years ago I had the chance to play live with 'Gippy Mayo' the guitar man in this Dr.Feelgood video......... he was frankly 'AMAZING' even though he is older than me!

Wilko was good but 'Gippy' was in his way just as good with the 'Feelgoods' and there is a stupendious history to the bloke do a search!

http://youtu.be/EiKrCBQn6BU

Always a good un.... but hey most of the young un's will either turn on or drop out on this?

Jeezus get it, turn it in to Hip Hop or just groove away!

Or just say it is shite...... you might be right or you maybe wrong but I like it!

I'm an old Mudder....... lock up yer Mums........ they are Milf to me :)

Archived