IGNORED

Kalifa Cisse

foghornred

Or someone who felt his performances didn't warrant a pay cut. But let's not go there its been done to death.

Or someone who failed to come to terms with the reality of the new FFP rules and it's affects on 2nd division players who failed to sustain the required fitness to complete 90 minutes of football

Or someone who failed to come to terms with the reality of the new FFP rules and it's affects on 2nd division players who failed to sustain the required fitness to complete 90 minutes of football

He was arguably our best player for the majority of last season. Personally I don't blame him for not accepting a reduced wage. I'd bet there are players here now on more than he was p/w who are getting splinters in their arse.

He was arguably our best player for the majority of last season. Personally I don't blame him for not accepting a reduced wage. I'd bet there are players here now on more than he was p/w who are getting splinters in their arse.

Don't get me wrong; he was a good player and certainly better than some who're still at the club, but he's not exactly Xavi or Pirlo and I suspect that the idea was that his wages could be better spent elsewhere- not that they necessarily have in the centre mid area

you really are a *****

You either have no experience of this or are one of those very Bristol blokes.... Trawl the boozers of Bristol and you will find them - domestic abusers dependent on alcohol and some on benefits - yet still full of arrogance in their approach to women. Why does my highlighting of this make you attack me?

You either have no experience of this or are one of those very Bristol blokes.... Trawl the boozers of Bristol and you will find them - domestic abusers dependent on alcohol and some on benefits - yet still full of arrogance in their approach to women. Why does my highlighting of this make you attack me?

How dare you tar all bristolians with the same brush

Your the one being arrogant with your self ego lording it down other people

Don't get me wrong; he was a good player and certainly better than some who're still at the club, but he's not exactly Xavi or Pirlo and I suspect that the idea was that his wages could be better spent elsewhere- not that they necessarily have in the centre mid area

I think hes exactly what we need right now to replace Elliott...

I'll have you know that by the time I've flirted with the fit young totty with incredible bazookas over a few ciders at the local and maneuvered myself into a position that she HAS to squeeze herself past me to get to the toilet whilst copping an eyeful of her gorgeous cleavage, my wife would have done all the ironing, shaved her legs, put her rollers in and made me a plate of sandwiches for when I got home

PWHORRRR !

Isn't that just SOME blokes in EVERY town and city across the country? In the same why that SOME women in EVERY town and city across the country are tremendous hussys who enjoy

Nothing more than smashing down loads of vodka and the going home with the kind of bloke you previously highlighted? Such is the variety of modern British society

You're basing your facts around your own group of friends. I haven't known anyone like that.

Whats happened with RedEye????

Judging by his post's on this thread , he's caught someone hanging out of his Mrs and is now portraying "Bristol blokes" as some kind of sexual predator , who are "domestic abusers dependent on alcohol and some on benefits"

Archived