IGNORED

Danny Wilson?

Uncle Albert

I think he could be a great signing, I've watched him many times for various liverpool sides. He's not what you'd call commanding as such, but he's got good positioning and timing, decent pace and is perfectly good in the air.

On the deck he'll be fantastic at Championship level imo, hes very comfortable on the ball and a great passer for a CB.

What he does need is some confidence, he's made a few errors in u21 games recently, but i thin its down to barely playing for 2 years. I also think he's in his last year of his contract so youve got a good chance of signing him permanently if he does well.

He can also fill in at left back which will be useful given the injuries, but it's definitely not his position. You never quite know with these young players until they get thrown in to this level, but i really think he could be a great player.

Sweet, Del has worked hard to fix it. Well done to BCFC, here's hoping he does alright!

Where do you reckon he'll play JT ? LB or CH.

Would be a bit harsh on Bryan if he's left out after his last performance. Equally Font's looked better with Bates alongside.

Stick him on the bench ? That would be a first !!

Would be a bit harsh on Bryan if he's left out after his last performance. Equally Font's looked better with Bates alongside.

Agreed, can't see Del dropping Bryan but equally, Fonts played so much better with someone better next to him. Bates, Wilson and McManus when he returns = three very good centres imo!

He was very highly rated when bought from Rangers, tall but very thin, meant be good on the ball but I've not seen that so much when watching LFCtv (it's free football)

Left footed, tall, good in the air, be a good foil for Bates.

Sounds very promising. Looks as though Fontaine's place in the team has finally been taken. But who will be captain?

You could be right about starting from the bench, although with Bates' lack of games over the last 6 months he's glnna struggle to play every game.

Good to have the option of dropping Fontaine for poor form!

Last time I heard, it was the end of November. He really has been missed, but I just hope he's not rushed in to the squad where he might under-perform and lose confidence.

Good to hear! We really have missed him and his winning mentality.

Just had nothing but absolute praise regarding our latest Wilson signing from a Rangers fan I know. Only negtives were that he went to Merseyside to early and probably needs games.

Lets hope he's their answer to Caulker, actually no I don't hope that. I hope he plays good enough to get us out of trouble but not good enough so Liverpool want to keep him. Then I hope he plays like Caulker if we sign him perm!

Archived