IGNORED

Danny Wilson?

Uncle Albert

I can't see Del dropping Fonts for Wilson. With two games in quick succession it's more likely we'll see Bates and Fontaine in the middle against Boro and Bates dropped for the Brighton game. Two games in three days is chancing it I reckon considering his injury record/match fitness.

You reckon Fontaine will be dropped ?

Up till now, if he's been half fit he gets a game regardless of form. I wouldn't be surprised to see the new lad in at CB and Fontaine shifted to left back.

Or Fontaine retains his place with Wilson (D) on the bench.

I'm hoping! If what you say happens then I will seriously doubt Del's management. The guy is totally out of form and needs time on the sidelines to re-think about his performances and work on it. He has to be dropped!

I can't see Del dropping Fonts for Wilson. With two games in quick succession it's more likely we'll see Bates and Fontaine in the middle against Boro and Bates dropped for the Brighton game. Two games in three days is chancing it I reckon considering his injury record/match fitness.

You could be right there Raymondo.

OS also saying Cunningham due back in 2 weeks so good news there as well. We should (touch wood) have some decent options at the back by mid December.

Harold Wilson and Owen Wilson in to play central midfield.....!

Sgt Wilson from Dads Army to take over as #2 in place of Doc: "Fontaine as left back. Do you think, that's entirely wise sir?"

Half time entertainment by Wilson Pickett.

And let's see if we can sign this man - Wilsinho. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilson_Ant%C3%B4nio

Sgt Wilson from Dads Army to take over as #2 in place of Doc: "Fontaine as left back. Do you think, that's entirely wise sir?"

Half time entertainment by Wilson Pickett.

And let's see if we can sign this man - Wilsinho. http://en.wikipedia....Wilson_Antônio

Surely Danny can do the half time entertainment himself ??

I'm hoping! If what you say happens then I will seriously doubt Del's management. The guy is totally out of form and needs time on the sidelines to re-think about his performances and work on it. He has to be dropped!

Like you Lew I am hoping he is dropped, but it wont happen. He will always play Fonts, with Bates alongside him, and only switch it if Bates is injured say and play Danny Wilson with Fonts. Anyway, for the the next few weeks at least, I fully expect to see Wilson at left back, even though he is a centre half.

Like you Lew I am hoping he is dropped, but it wont happen. He will always play Fonts, with Bates alongside him, and only switch it if Bates is injured say and play Danny Wilson with Fonts. Anyway, for the the next few weeks at least, I fully expect to see Wilson at left back, even though he is a centre half.

Danny Wilson is a centre back not a left back. Just because he is left footed doesn't mean he can play full back. Fonts will be moved to full back.

Danny Wilson is a centre back not a left back. Just because he is left footed doesn't mean he can play full back. Fonts will be moved to full back.

Try reading my post properly. I said I expect him to play left back, even though he is a centre half! He can play full back as well, he and Del have said this.

so you think he had a bad game last saturday?

i must have watched something else if the case

Have you seen the other 16 games of him? I'm sorry but you can't have a good game every 10 or so matches at championship standard. For the sake of his confidence, the team and the fans, he has to be dropped.

Brendan Rodgers must have seen something he doesn't like about Wilson as he's playing all of the other supposedly talented youngsters but not Wilson?

If all goes well im confident we'd have no trouble extending the loan.

Heaton, Foster, Bates, Wilson, Cunningham, Adomah, Skuse, Danns, Anderson, Baldock, Davies - That looks brilliant and if that was a team that got relegated it would be an utter disgrace.

That's good enough because we seem to think Fontaine and James Wilson's level is league one.

+1

He won't be any worse than what we have, hopefully he can hit the ground running. Who knows Rodgers may rate him, it's just that at Liverpool he is behind some quality centre halfs, and if Enrique isn't fit then Glen Johnson often fills in at left back. Always going to be hard for him to get games, luckily for us of course!

Archived