IGNORED

Benitez Is Confirmed New Manager

East end Forever

Abramovich has lost the plot........Rafa is a clown!!!!

BCAGFC

Not sure he is a clown, but I am not sure he is interim material. Seems odd to appoint him into that sort of role.... Unless he is working to a plan set by guadiola

Can't see Guardiola going to Chelski.

Why not? Thats who they are holding out for hence the interim appointment. Chelsea is quite a tidy place as im sure you are aware. He will be given an open chequebook and given time to restructure the way they play. Moneybags has been after him since mouriniho left and that being the case, he is bound to let him get on with it and not get involved like he has in the past. Oh, and im sure the 10 mil a year will be the decider.

Why not? Thats who they are holding out for hence the interim appointment. Chelsea is quite a tidy place as im sure you are aware. He will be given an open chequebook and given time to restructure the way they play. Moneybags has been after him since mouriniho left and that being the case, he is bound to let him get on with it and not get involved like he has in the past. Oh, and im sure the 10 mil a year will be the decider.

You seem to be unaware of the goings on at Chelski since Abramovich has been in charge. There will be better options for Guardiola than a trigger happy owner.

seven managers in five years. one won a double and got the bullet. the last one, won f.a.cup and is european champ and is now fired. shows plenty of patience from the russian owner.

Also shows you win nothing by constantly changing your manager........... Doh

Abramovich has lost the plot........Rafa is a clown!!!!

BCAGFC

Yep took an average Liverpool team to Win the Champions League and took Liverpool closer than anyone to winning the Premier League. Not forgetting what he did at Valencia. I wish we had a clown like that at our club.

Yep took an average Liverpool team to Win the Champions League and took Liverpool closer than anyone to winning the Premier League. Not forgetting what he did at Valencia. I wish we had a clown like that at our club.

I thought he inherited the Champions league winning squad , then he dismantled it starting with the keeper that saved the pens that won them the trophy....:laugh: Blokes a laughing stock , certainly knows how to waste money....

I thought he inherited the Champions league winning squad , then he dismantled it starting with the keeper that saved the pens that won them the trophy....:laugh: Blokes a laughing stock , certainly knows how to waste money....

Oh dear. The team that won the CL was awful, the only thing that got them through was the spirit of the team and the fact Gerrard was the best player in Europe at the time.

In the years after Benitez built a side that should have and probably deserved to win the league in 08/09, but for United's undeniable ability to get results when playing badly they would have ran away with it.

He got the best out of Torres, nobody else has been able to do that.

It went sour in the end, he was hindered by the cowboys running Liverpool at the time. They sold Alonso and Mascherano over his head and refused to ratify the Barry purchase.

He knows how to win league titles, he's tactically on the ball and he'll do perfectly well at Chelsea.

Oh dear. The team that won the CL was awful, the only thing that got them through was the spirit of the team and the fact Gerrard was the best player in Europe at the time.

In the years after Benitez built a side that should have and probably deserved to win the league in 08/09, but for United's undeniable ability to get results when playing badly they would have ran away with it.

It went sour in the end, he was hindered by the cowboys running Liverpool at the time. They sold Alonso and Mascherano over his head and refused to ratify the Barry purchase.

He knows how to win league titles, he's tactically on the ball and he'll do perfectly well at Chelsea.

Eh?

I'd have Rafa back at Anfield in an instant. :worship2:

As other Jordan says, he won La Liga (that two team league) with unfancied Valencia. He left, they went to shit... He left Liverpool, they went to shit.

I'm just trying to remember how he got on when attempting to win the prem, or the Scudetto, for that matter. I should make it quite clear that I don't have a personal vendetta against Rafa, in fact I quite like the bloke, but I'm not convinced about him winning the Prem.

Get a tenner on Chelski now.

I'm just trying to remember how he got on when attempting to win the prem, or the Scudetto, for that matter. I should make it quite clear that I don't have a personal vendetta against Rafa, in fact I quite like the bloke, but I'm not convinced about him winning the Prem.

Get a tenner on Chelski now.

Got bloody close 08/09. Only two losses that season, most goals scored and second best defence. Still remember that late Macheda winner at Villa.

But can he do all this in 6 months ;)

Archived