IGNORED

Benitez Is Confirmed New Manager

East end Forever

Exactly. I've been sticking my benefits under my mattress, saving for a flat on toxteth!

Quality, and you'll have a little left over to buy some Columbian marching powder and snort it off the hallowed turf.

Jobs a good un!

I thought he inherited the Champions league winning squad , then he dismantled it starting with the keeper that saved the pens that won them the trophy.... :laugh: Blokes a laughing stock , certainly knows how to waste money....

His work at Valencia was impressive though. Two League titles in 3 years, nobody else at Valencia or elsewhere broke the big 2 stranglehold over there. Sure up until 4 or 5 years ago others did push but nobody like him. Certainly when Ranieri inherited his team at Valencia, he ****** them up badly...

Still think he did a pretty good job at Liverpool for the most part but he got embroild in internal politics an awful lot, pissed off owner at Inter too. Tactically excellent, but questions persist over his man management and some of his transfer policy.

Why not? Thats who they are holding out for hence the interim appointment. Chelsea is quite a tidy place as im sure you are aware. He will be given an open chequebook and given time to restructure the way they play. Moneybags has been after him since mouriniho left and that being the case, he is bound to let him get on with it and not get involved like he has in the past. Oh, and im sure the 10 mil a year will be the decider.

Here's an interesting piece, http://gu.com/p/3c43n

Archived