IGNORED

Team For Tomorrow?

redcherryberry

i want to see starting on sat...

.........................................................Heaton............................................................

Foster......................Bates..........................................D. Wilson.........................Bryan

Adomah....................Elliot.........................................Danns.............................Anderson

.......................................Baldock........................Davies.........................................

If cunningham replaced bryan, that would be my ultimate city team out of player we have this season and would definately do well although i guess the jury is out on danny wilson

We lose loads of games playing 4-4-2 and then draw playing 4-5-1 and loads of people want 4-4-2 away to a good team!

................................Heaton............................

Foster.......Bates.......D.Wilson.............Briggs

.....................Elliott..........Danns.....................

Adomah...............Davies.................Pearson

.........................Baldock

.................Heaton...................

Foster.....Bates........Wilson.......Bryan

Albert.....Danns........Pearson...Anderson

...........Taylor.......Davies............

or

.................Heaton...................

Foster.....Bates........Wilson.......Bryan

.....Albert.......Danns.......Pearson.....

.................Davies...................

...........Taylor.......Baldock...........

Feeling strangely optimistic about tomorrow. My best mate is a Boro fan so I'm never going to hear the end of it if we lose!

COYR

--------------Wilson-------------

Wilson Wilson Wilson Wilson

--Wilson---Wilson---Wilson--

I can't agree with that. I'd bring Wilson in for Wilson, then that would allow Wilson to play a bit closer to Wilson and also afford Wilson a bit more protection by having Wilson play a little deeper. Then, with Wilson and Wilson able to get up and down the flanks and get balls into the area for Wilson. I feel that Wilson is definitely key to our chances today

I can't agree with that. I'd bring Wilson in for Wilson, then that would allow Wilson to play a bit closer to Wilson and also afford Wilson a bit more protection by having Wilson play a little deeper. Then, with Wilson and Wilson able to get up and down the flanks and get balls into the area for Wilson. I feel that Wilson is definitely key to our chances today

Shit. Didn't think of that. You're right.

--------------Wilson-------------

Wilson Wilson Wilson Wilson

That any better?

Can't understand people playing a midfield of danns, Kilkenny and Davies, Davies is not a midfielder and we have no presence then?

-----------------heaton-------------------

Foster--Bates-----D.Wilson--Bryan

------------Elliot---Kilkenny------------

Adomah-------Danns------Anderson

-------------------Davies-----------------

That is an extremely weak and lightweight midfield. Kilkenny and Danns cannot tackle for toffee, we'll get battered for sure. The only way to play these 2 would be to play Elliot behind them. Can't see it working with just the two.

+1 and what's wrong with "unchanged". The team took a step forward and is, arguably, better equipped to play away.

Forgot, Stead is out so just the one change either Davies or Taylor

Can't understand people playing a midfield of danns, Kilkenny and Davies, Davies is not a midfielder and we have no presence then?

-----------------heaton-------------------

Foster--Bates-----D.Wilson--Bryan

------------Elliot---Kilkenny------------

Adomah-------Danns------Anderson

-------------------Davies-----------------

Agree with Davies up front, he is our most in form goalscorer.

Can't see Fontaine making way for Wilson today. Presuming Del has been giving Fonts an extended opportunity too play himself back into form it would make little sense to drop him today after a much improved performance alongside Bates last time out.

If Wilson comes in and fails to settle immediately, leading to a less solid defence than last week ( and no doubt several goals against) Del would be struggling to justify dropping his Captain - however much he may have deserved it up to last week.

Not sure about Anderson either - is he suddenly fully fit having not been up til now?

My choice would be Woolford with Bryan down the left hand side.

...............Heaton

Foster.....Bates... Fontaine...Bryan

..........Elliot..... Kilkenny

Albert....Danns....Woolford

.............Davies

Agree with Davies up front, he is our most in form goalscorer.

Can't see Fontaine making way for Wilson today. Presuming Del has been giving Fonts an extended opportunity too play himself back into form it would make little sense to drop him today after a much improved performance alongside Bates last time out.

If Wilson comes in and fails to settle immediately, leading to a less solid defence than last week ( and no doubt several goals against) Del would be struggling to justify dropping his Captain - however much he may have deserved it up to last week.

Not sure about Anderson either - is he suddenly fully fit having not been up til now?

My choice would be Woolford with Bryan down the left hand side.

...............Heaton

Foster.....Bates... Fontaine...Bryan

..........Elliot..... Kilkenny

Albert....Danns....Woolford

.............Davies

andersons been on the bench every week and did play a fair bit per season, could easily do 60 mins surely

Archived