IGNORED

Apology

Super

What I don't get is we win one game after not winning for 11 games and some results go our way and all of a sudden we're all happy again.... this is my problem with our fan base, we're so easily pleased, one win in 12 games and we're all saying McInnes made the right calls and so on.

I still do not have faith in McInnes, one result doesn't change a quarter of our season being dire! I'll see how we are in 2 months and if thinsg have changed for the better by then I'll hold my hands up and admit I was wrong and should have had faith in him, until then it's only going to irritate me seeing everyone getting excited over what is still a bloody terrible position to be in.

What I don't get is we win one game after not winning for 11 games and some results go our way and all of a sudden we're all happy again.... this is my problem with our fan base, we're so easily pleased, one win in 12 games and we're all saying McInnes made the right calls and so on.

I still do not have faith in McInnes, one result doesn't change a quarter of our season being dire! I'll see how we are in 2 months and if thinsg have changed for the better by then I'll hold my hands up and admit I was wrong and should have had faith in him, until then it's only going to irritate me seeing everyone getting excited over what is still a bloody terrible position to be in.

Of course he made the right calls today, he certainly didn't against Charlton. Cheer up for god sake.

Still

Christ almighty! People are pleased with the win because it was against a side at the top of the league and going really well.

Thought today City were excellent, played some great football in the middle of the park, defended well (Fontaine improved tenfold) and took our chances! Lets face it, we couldve had 5 today if it wasnt for Pearson blazing over the bar, Albert losing a little composure in front of goal and it seemed a blatant tug on Taylors shirt in the area by all accounts couldve resulted in a pen. We improved last week with a 1-1 draw against a good Blackpool side and a superb away win today. The squad we have is far better than the position we are in, lets hope for more of the same against Brighton... not easy but winnable! CTID

Of course he made the right calls today, he certainly didn't against Charlton. Cheer up for god sake.

And in fairness to the bloke , said as much on the radio today. Seems he's learning as he goes , and that can only be a good thing.

Archived