IGNORED

Mmm I Guess This Is An Open And Shut Case Of Racism

M_Porter

Yet only one person around him seems concerned with his behaviour, this I believe is the problem, in that too many people think this action is acceptable !

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/20514920

How can you tell by one picture that no action was taken by people around him? Like someone said earlier in the thread people don't want to confront a ******* mindless moron who is probably a thug. I bet loads of sunderland fans reported it

How can you tell by one picture that no action was taken by people around him? Like someone said earlier in the thread people don't want to confront a ******* mindless moron who is probably a thug. I bet loads of sunderland fans reported it

seems concerned <----- is what I said, I dont know the full facts, was just suggesting that the a main problem in racism is that ordinary people dont act, that dosent mean that 1000's of people did not report this, I have no idea, was just trying to start a decent debate with what is a problem within sport right now, and used that image as an example.

What I didnt expect however although being a member on here for years prob should have, was the mindless clowns getting involved and turning a serious thread into a joke.

But hey ho shant bother again.

Maybe he had itchy arm pitts

Tell me by the way, I guess from your first comment, the one i have quoted here. That you believe the image I have shown has nothing to do with or is a racist act ?

Be very careful before you answer this question !

Tell me by the way, I guess from your first comment, the one i have quoted here. That you believe the image I have shown has nothing to do with or is a racist act ?

Be very careful before you answer this question !

Personally i think its pretty obvious he is directing racist abuse towards the player but i was clearly wrong in thinking people have a sense of humour.

To many people on thier high horse making out they are some sort of political big wig on here though, so thought id wind people up and then piss off.

Nice use of red letters there!

Personally i think its pretty obvious he is directing racist abuse towards the player but i was clearly wrong in thinking people have a sense of humour.

To many people on thier high horse making out they are some sort of political big wig on here though, so thought id wind people up and then piss off.

Nice use of red letters there!

Exactly as i thought and the answer i was expecting from you.

As I like to be open about everything I do I have reported your post with the following report:

This bloke is obviously taking the mick out of a serious and ongoing issue within sport, that does not nor should be ridiculed, and as such I would expect OTIB mods to deal with this as racism it self "Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting belief" My belief is that this clown is a racist and as such needs to be banned and or warned...

The thing is there is a coloured steward or something sat infront of him i hope he twatted him one

Without meaning to be overly PC, black people generally prefer to be called black than coloured. I know it's not meant to give offence, just info.

I hope he did **** him one.

Hopefully this is not rife in Football, he probably saw the Chelsea bloke do the same thing and copied that, I believe that Football has come a long way and so has society, of course there are always a few that Evolution passes by, as demonstrated on here at times

But with this 'man' and the Chelsea idiot they need to feel safety in numbers, or hide behind a keyboard (or phone). They probably wouldn't do it in the street, pub etc. well not unless they are BNP or National whatever League, but then you see they would never do it on a one to one...as I say Cowards.

But now society is fighting back, and you just can't get away with it, be it at a Football Ground or the Internet .

Good I say.

Like i said 'high horse' 'political big wig'

You are really sad though, I mean you you must suffer from a inferiority complex that would challenge the greatest Trick Cyclist.

Why if you have an opinion would you disguise the true meaning of what you think?

So just to clarify, answer the question, if you can.

I thought i just did

Exactly as i thought and the answer i was expecting from you.

As I like to be open about everything I do I have reported your post with the following report:

This bloke is obviously taking the mick out of a serious and ongoing issue within sport, that does not nor should be ridiculed, and as such I would expect OTIB mods to deal with this as racism it self "Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting belief" My belief is that this clown is a racist and as such needs to be banned and or warned...

Hahaha!! Youve really got to much time on your hands, you need not worry about wether i will be banned or not as ive been planning on deleting my account anyway, im sick of reading this waffle on here, this fourum is full of big headed *****s.

No.. stop before the hole your digging buries you.

More proof of BNP - uneducated, inability to spell, demanding and bullying. Have a look at yourself, pal.

By the way, shouting longest and hardest doesn't always spell victory. Way to demoralise that kid into deleting his account, you've really achieved something today, eh?

I think that Arsenal have a special matchday number which people can use to text the row and seat number of anybody who is being abusive/racist etc, and the Stewards will then move into the area and monitor and eject if necessary. Nobody is any the wiser, as people are always texting during matches.

Hahaha!! Youve really got to much time on your hands, you need not worry about wether i will be banned or not as ive been planning on deleting my account anyway, im sick of reading this waffle on here, this fourum is full of big headed *****s.

Urgh, just so so much irony. Anyway, no point in stooping to your level and actually biting.

Back on topic. I like Arsenal's approach with the number thing. I don't think it should be members of the public who have to deal with racist idiots, but they should certainly report them

Racism topics in football at the moment are a load of bollocks and the tabloids are just looking to make a big deal out of nothing so they can gain an audience. Listen to Morgan Freeman about the topic of racism he speaks the truth about it.

**** me, Black Lawyers Club, Black Players Awards etc. Racism is a one way street, if there was a White Awards Party I am sure it would make national headlines as being racist. If only the world could finally grow up and stop calling a black man " a black man" and just refer to the guy as a "man". 10 fingers, 10 toes, nose, mouth, ears, eyes. Were all the same at the end of it.

Sorry for the rant....

Unless you're a follower of the Gash...... Then you'll be a bit short on the fingers and toes count!

The last time I heard an overtly racist comment in the Dolman stand was probably more than ten years ago. An elderly man turned around to the person who had made the comment and said "Listen, we don't say things like that around here". It was the most effective put-down of racism I've ever seen, and actually very moving.

Last time I heard anything similar at AG - a word rhyming with spoon - was about 20 years back. Again, as with your experience, an old guy sitting next to the culprit politely but firmly put him right. Even the bloke's mate apologised and said he was being a tw*t.

Society's moved on. I don't say that each case shouldn't be jumped on, but the media spotlight shone on this issue is suggesting that the problem is bigger than it is* and may actually encourage cretins from copycat actions.

* In the English game - obviously in parts of Europe it still is a huge issue.

This forum must have the highest number of frappe sipping,Guardian reading Europhiles of any British Football Club.

What was the OP's aim?

We all know what it was - it's a matter for Sunderland.

We have just lost again, but it's apparently more important to be offended on someone elses behalf - again.

The football maybe dire,but christ on a bicycle, sitting next to most of you lot would stop me going to AG ever again.

Once the working class have finally been driven away from football, where are the lefties going to strike next?

Darts,I suppose.

That must be inherently racist as there are no Black Dart players.

Lets form a Black dart players association!

Don't call them a chucker though.....

God lord people stop trying to be the moral compass of England!

What, so because I'm of a different ethnicity you'd refuse to sit next to me? I suppose my kids should go to different schools and should only be allowed to sit at the back of the bus? You neanderthals make me sick

This forum must have the highest number of frappe sipping,Guardian reading Europhiles of any British Football Club.

What was the OP's aim?

We all know what it was - it's a matter for Sunderland.

We have just lost again, but it's apparently more important to be offended on someone elses behalf - again.

The football maybe dire,but christ on a bicycle, sitting next to most of you lot would stop me going to AG ever again.

Once the working class have finally been driven away from football, where are the lefties going to strike next?

Darts,I suppose.

That must be inherently racist as there are no Black Dart players.

Lets form a Black dart players association!

Don't call them a chucker though.....

God lord people stop trying to be the moral compass of England!

So if you take an interest in the issues currently around football you're a 'frappe sipping,Guardian reading Europhile'?

I'm not sure there's grounds for bringing class of any sort into this topic, although you clearly feel that, as you're working class, the game belongs to you and you alone and god forbid anyone that might think differently.

I don't think the OP was trying to be any kind of moral compass, merely trying to provoke debate although my personal opinion is that he's wrong using a photograph to try and imply that nobody cares about this sort of thing. I think most people really are decent human beings and would be offended at that kind of behaviour, not on anybody elses behalf but their own. If you're not, it's nothing to do with being working class and a lot more to do with being an idiot with no regard for other people.

Off you go then. We're sick of reading your waffle too, so why don't I politely ask you to go away and never come back :sub:

Take care x

Archived